News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Database Changes in 2.1

Started by butchs, June 20, 2014, 11:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

What more do you want me to say? I'm not a real man, never have been. I'm also not like you in so many ways.

butchs

Once again, we agree to disagree.   O:)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

Arantor

Trust me on this. I'm not a lot like you. Do you often act in a self-deprecating way, telling people that you're not nearly as clever as everyone thinks you are (and also genuinely believe that to be the case)?

mashby

I have a feeling this topic is going in a weird way.

Facts are black and white. Emotions are rainbows.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

butchs

Really weird, just wait until you see our Halloween consumes.  We confuse each other all the time and rarely agree.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

Steve

Quote from: mashby on July 13, 2014, 08:57:23 PMFacts are black and white. Emotions are rainbows.

Hear! Hear!
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Unless that rainbow has a low HSV value component in which case it's merely shades of black like my soul.

Steve

Sometimes you make me roll my eyes ... :P :D

Arantor

Then it's a small victory, isn't it? Every little victory helps. Great big ones like HMS Victory help more.

butchs

When I was young I liked ships like the HMS Victory but now I am more of a USS Constitution type.  Let them English shots bounce off my hull!  I'll do what I want when I want.

Steve

My Naval retirement flag was flown aboard the USS Constitution and I was lucky enough to be aboard her during one of her turn-around cruises.

live627

Advertisement: