News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

WYSIWYG not working properly in hosting

Started by zorer, July 15, 2014, 05:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorer

Hi!

I found a strange bug, i don't know how to fix it.

I have a site installed in HOSTINGER (a shared hosting in free mode) works great BUT i explain what happens.

1-Created post with WYSIWYG activated (pics, text, fonts are working nice)
2-I can't post using the right button from the mouse, looks this option is disabled, but i can post with SHIFT+ INS
3-Now we have the post created
4-I want change something form the post and i push EDIT
5-I made the changes
6-Pushed SAVE and i get an error 404

Looks this hosting have some "bug" or limitations using WYSIWYG in SMF?

Can be fixed?

Thanks!

PS:
I tried a new fresh SMF 2.0.8 and i have the same problem.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

I agree with kindred, a lot of free hosts have hidden restrictions, but do you have errors in your error logs?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

Actually, someone else just had a problem like this....

Do you have Search Engine Friendly URLs turned on?  If so, turn it off

What is the URL of your forum?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: