News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

PartyMembers

Started by Vladimir Samoilov, June 09, 2014, 12:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skaty

Works for me. Thank you for the update!

BUT, how can i add a link to the member? Member must be reachable from the list. Actually if it is not too hard to do, can i do something like this: when the member click on the list and put his name on it i want to show one info from his profile field, this info is his PSN ID. I will use this for creating a party lists for PSN online game players.

I'm not asking you to write all codes just need some tips and i will ask for someone to do it (paid).

Vladimir Samoilov

Quote from: Magic Coconut on August 31, 2014, 08:00:25 AM

I know. But the new version keeps giving me errors..

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: pa
Function: ../Sources/PartyMembers.php
Line: 44

Could you give me more details? When do you get this error? While you click on "Click for join"?

Vladimir Samoilov

Quote from: Skaty on August 31, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

BUT, how can i add a link to the member? Member must be reachable from the list. Actually if it is not too hard to do, can i do something like this: when the member click on the list and put his name on it i want to show one info from his profile field, this info is his PSN ID. I will use this for creating a party lists for PSN online game players.

I'm not asking you to write all codes just need some tips and i will ask for someone to do it (paid).

I think I can made names in the list like links to the user profile page.
What does "PSN" mean? Is it special field of your forum? Or is it standart field of smf forum?

Skaty

Quote from: mamavrn on September 01, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

What does "PSN" mean? Is it special field of your forum? Or is it standart field of smf forum?

PSN (PlayStation Network) it is an ID,  custom profile field.

Rain Forest

Quote from: mamavrn on September 01, 2014, 04:50:50 AM
Quote from: Magic Coconut on August 31, 2014, 08:00:25 AM

I know. But the new version keeps giving me errors..

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: pa
Function: ../Sources/PartyMembers.php
Line: 44

Could you give me more details? When do you get this error? While you click on "Click for join"?

Yes, when clicking on a sing [ord]text[/ord].

Also when another user is clicking this I get this error and I can look it up at error log.

Skaty

Quote from: mamavrn on September 01, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

Any progress on member's profile link?

Advertisement: