News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Security.php Error 7695aba1d8e5df4172dc335eb71fa209

Started by Nuri Yuri, May 09, 2015, 05:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuri Yuri

Hi, I did the last update and I got these errors :
  • 8: Undefined index: permissions
    Fichier: {hiddenpath}/yuri/forum/Sources/Security.php
  • 2: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
    Fichier: {hiddenpath}/yuri/forum/Sources/Security.php
  • 8: Undefined index: language
    Fichier: {hiddenpath}/yuri/forum/Sources/Load.php
  • 8: Undefined index: language
    Fichier: {hiddenpath}/yuri/forum/Sources/Errors.php
  • 8: Undefined index: time_offset
    Fichier: {hiddenpath}/yuri/forum/Sources/Subs.php
And a lot more.
The error happened yesterday at 13:40:49 (Europe/Paris), caused by "Guest" that has no IP and tried to get "http://communityscriptproject.com/forum/index.php?http://communityscriptproject.com/".
I tried to reproduce the error but I can't so I don't know how it happened and I put these lines in Security.php:827 :
  //Pour éviter l'erreur 7695aba1d8e5df4172dc335eb71fa209
  if(!isset($user_info['permissions']))
    return false;

I'll try to patch the other errors...

My forum use a lot of SSI.php from the root of the site and inside /forum/chat, I also modified Subs.php and Post.php long time ago (the update said the test was OK) so I see if it come from there. I'm just sharing it if someone got the same kind of error. (Or if someone can explain why ^^)

ziycon

Are you using a custom theme?

It's very possible on a custom theme that certain areas have excluded variable being initialised or set by the author of a theme and in the case of an area of the theme that is rarely used you wont see these errors show up that often. On the other had it could have been due to an issue/conflict with the modifications you made but only arose once you ran an upgrade.

Nuri Yuri

I don't know if it's due to a specific theme (it can probably be that '^').
The bug shows himself very rarely (I got this only two times), I'll study it more next time I encounter this bug ^^

Advertisement: