News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

log spam : Undefined index: warning_settings

Started by rootuid, February 03, 2015, 05:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootuid

Wondering why my log files are being spammed multiple times a second?

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URLhttp://xxxxxx.com/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=viewmembers;sa=approve;type=approveApply

Filter: Only show the errors with the same message

8: Undefined index: warning_settingsApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /var/www/html/xxxxxx.com/forum/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 145

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

also - to be clear... this has nothing to do with SPAM... that is the wrong term to use..

spam is what bots and users do to post crap and/or ads and/or links.

In this case, instead...  my error log is flooded with the same error, over and over...

So -- please include lines 135-155 of your Admin.php file in code tags?

also... smf version?  mods installed? 
also, why did you lock out your forum url?
please include your forum url?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bruce the Shark

I dont see these code tags that your talking about.
Looks like he an't really impressed in giving out his url same as with me.
Every time some one post here there forum, looks like some troll comes along and decide to attach it.
Thats why i was reluctant to show you my forum. Not posting it directly here, rather than pm it to you separately would be more ideal.

Illori

Quote from: Bruce the Shark on February 04, 2015, 03:07:53 AM
Not posting it directly here, rather than pm it to you separately would be more ideal.

by just pming it to one person, you limit any/all replies you get to that one person as they are the only one to see your forum. if you posted the link others can help you as they can see the forum and may know the solution. with only one person with the link you have to wait for them to reply which could take a while.

Night09

Quote from: Bruce the Shark on February 04, 2015, 03:07:53 AM
I dont see these code tags that your talking about.
Looks like he an't really impressed in giving out his url same as with me.
Every time some one post here there forum, looks like some troll comes along and decide to attach it.
Thats why i was reluctant to show you my forum. Not posting it directly here, rather than pm it to you separately would be more ideal.

If you cant keep a forum safe online you shouldnt be running a forum IMO.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: