[Theme] Splinter Edition Bleu (SMF 1.1 RC1)

Started by Acf, October 19, 2005, 04:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Great theme! :) Looks really good.

one thing I noticed..but it may not be so important - when i hover over the menu on the left, the bars shift a little(in firefox) up and down, maybe a pixel or 2 , giving a trembling effect.

Acf

Quote from: Bloc on October 21, 2005, 07:44:00 PM
Great theme! :) Looks really good.

one thing I noticed..but it may not be so important - when i hover over the menu on the left, the bars shift a little(in firefox) up and down, maybe a pixel or 2 , giving a trembling effect.

That is how i designed it ;)
Sigh...

Acf

I've added some new images.
**removed**
Still under construction ;)

All comments are welcome  :) i you find a design bug i would be glad to fix it  8)
Sigh...

Acf

Because i didn't here any complaints i made it final ;)
Sigh...

J. Williams

Why's it have register your yabbse install when its being used on smf?
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Acf

Because it was a YSE template ;) You can change it to whatever you like :)
Sigh...

Isaac

J. Williams

I don't know how to edit templates properly

I'm only good at web designing(I'm not that good infact)
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Acf

Copy the link text and then search for it in the templatecode(index.template.php) and change it  in what you wand ;)
Sigh...

Acf

Today i concluded that there might be a big bug in this theme. I don't know what it is, i hope to solve it when i am back from my holiday to France. Do not know if you will experience these bugs when you use this theme.
Sigh...

Acf

Ive fixed the bugs, it should install right this time.  :)
Sigh...

Sirius

just that we can't download it , bro!  broken links

Acf

Quote from: sirius on November 14, 2005, 04:49:07 PM
just that we can't download it , bro!  broken links

they are working fine for me...
Sigh...

dsotmoon

hello, I have installed this and inside the admin area it is stretched out left to right, where you have to scroll a few thousand pixels at least, where can this be adjusted?

edit: sorry i must clarify: this ONLY happens when you click on Manage and Install insdie the admin section, all other admin screens fit properly
Joe
BestThreadEver.com [nofollow]

Jazhawk

Why doesn't this thing install correctly?  I get no graphics at all.  Is this a manual install type theme?

-Jazhawk

J. Williams

This theme can be extracted then repacked due to its seblue/seblue
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Jazhawk

Quote from: scs on November 21, 2005, 02:54:05 PM
This theme can be extracted then repacked due to its seblue/seblue

That doesn't seem to work either.

-Jazhawk

dsotmoon

Quote from: Jazhawk on November 20, 2005, 11:13:54 PM
Why doesn't this thing install correctly?  I get no graphics at all.  Is this a manual install type theme?

-Jazhawk

after you install it go to admin >Themes and Layout >Themes and Settings > sebleu > Theme URLs and Configuration

then use Themes/sebleu/sebleu for the URL and directory and use Themes/sebleu/sebleu/images for the images URL and save, then the images should show up
Joe

Jazhawk

Quote from: dsotmoon on November 21, 2005, 05:59:50 PM
Quote from: Jazhawk on November 20, 2005, 11:13:54 PM

-Jazhawk

after you install it go to admin >Themes and Layout >Themes and Settings > sebleu > Theme URLs and Configuration

then use Themes/sebleu/sebleu for the URL and directory and use Themes/sebleu/sebleu/images for the images URL and save, then the images should show up

I'll give that a shot.  Thanx.

-Jazhawk

dsotmoon

Quote from: Jazhawk on November 21, 2005, 08:33:09 PM
I'll give that a shot.  Thanx.

-Jazhawk

just remember to maintain your correct path and url before the Themes/sebleu/sebleu part and it should work
Joe

Advertisement: