News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.1 Beta 2 Released

Started by Oldiesmann, July 16, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlottezweb

saosangmo

Great news. Just installed and translate into Vietnamese

青山 素子

Great to see.

If you're still using RHEL 6 or CentOS 6, you can use the php54, php55u, or php56u packages from the IUS Community repository. If you're using RHEL 5 or CentOS 5, there are also php54 packages at the same, but you really should be looking to update your core OS soon.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

HDB

Thanks for the constant innovation that you bring to the forum world.

CountryLady

:D Fantastic News...

Thanks so much to all the SMF 2.1 Team~!

Alpay

Mstcool

Antes

Eskuineko

Beta 3 next year and RC 1 next year, RC 2 and RC 3 to 2017, release stable to 2018, long time in SMF.

Westwegoman

Quote from: Hey Arnold! on July 19, 2015, 11:05:09 AM
Beta 3 next year and RC 1 next year, RC 2 and RC 3 to 2017, release stable to 2018, long time in SMF.
Kinda hard on the team, eh?

Sudhakar Arjunan

Good to go.

Lets upgrade tomorrow.

Thank you team & Oldiesmann too.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Night09

Quote from: Hey Arnold! on July 19, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

Sorry, I cant seem to find your list of bug reports and fixes on github that contibute to SMF being able to release by tommorow to keep you happy. ;)

Your welcome to help or wait just like anyone else or use another software if you dont want to wait.

JBlaze

Congrats to everyone involved, and thanks to the community for reporting bugs and suggesting fixes :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

XHarrison

Awesome, cannot wait for the 'final release'

stmaxx

Thank you and I updated my test site and upgrade went well, no issues with the SMF.

again thanks and it a good sign for me!

regards,
Maxx

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

stmaxx

Today I updated my theme site, SMF 2.0.10 to the SMF 2.1 Beta 2 and all went very good as far as installation, and It's cool that it does show old themes, so no one try to install them, Our portal installed without issue and works well on this, and I'll be working other tests shortly>!

So far Very Nice Job!

And the Core2 theme is nice also!

regards,
Maxx

Illori

Quote from: stmaxx on July 21, 2015, 07:48:58 AM
And the Core2 theme is nice also!

it is named Curve2 not core2.

Ricky.

Thanks really nice to know .. :)

Advertisement: