Special BBC Codes

Started by SychO, September 11, 2015, 10:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SychO

Hello everyone,

i was wondering, is it possible to create in my forum, a bbc code with its special effects.

Thank You
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SychO

Quote from: margarett on September 11, 2015, 10:50:33 AM
What are special effects? :P

Like a font size and a color effects combined in one BBC code for exemple
Checkout My Themes:
-

margarett

It should be possible, yes. But why don't you just use the existing BBCodes that allow you to specify font size and color?

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SychO

Quote from: margarett on September 11, 2015, 10:55:19 AM
It should be possible, yes. But why don't you just use the existing BBCodes that allow you to specify font size and color?

I just wanna know if it's possible to do it and how, cause i'd like to do some bbc that combines some specific font size / color ...etc

:)
Checkout My Themes:
-

margarett

It is, for sure (but I'm honestly no BBC expert :P )

Have a look in an Sources/Subs.php, function parse_bbc. There you will see every BBC known to SMF and you can see how do the "size" and "color" tags work. Then you "just" need to create a new one which can combine the behavior of both.

SychO

Quote from: margarett on September 11, 2015, 11:21:36 AM
It is, for sure (but I'm honestly no BBC expert :P )

Have a look in an Sources/Subs.php, function parse_bbc. There you will see every BBC known to SMF and you can see how do the "size" and "color" tags work. Then you "just" need to create a new one which can combine the behavior of both.

Thanx mate i found it and i made my own BBC special codes:p

Thank you

Solved
Checkout My Themes:
-

Advertisement: