News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.11 released

Started by Oldiesmann, September 18, 2015, 10:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDB

Thanks! Installed on my test site and on my production site flawlessly. Thanks for a great product.

Tokzu

Thanks team for this new upgrade!!! ;) ;D
"I don't need a knight in a shinny armor, I need a angel in a trench coat"

My mods:

stmaxx

Thanks, got it done and passed the alert to some sites!

regards,
Maxx

redsosis

Robert.

ziycon

IamTheBoy

Great work devs :D

Of course, what would have been truly magical was to include the MS Edge fixes that were allegedly developed over a month ago and promised in the next patch, as that is really starting to annoy my user base now that Win 10 is ramping up, and Edge is the default browser.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=538707.40

Kindred

this was a security issue that needed to be patched. All other "fix" patches were put aside in order to get this one out.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

gisfreak

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Rumpa

none_free

Runs great - thanks for you work!!!!  :)

Cheers!
Jens

FlasherX

Thank you ;) Updated without any problems

Biology Forums

Does this mean 1.x has become EOL officially, or this only applies to 2.x?

Kindred

It was announced that 1.1.21 would be the final 1.1.x release.
1.1.21 was only released at all because 1.1.20 actually introduced a bug that we needed to fix...

we will continue to answer support questions for 1.1.x until 2.1 is released, but there will be no further releases, including security on 1.1.x

although this is a low risk thing - it is recommended that everyone upgrade to 2.0.11 and away from the 1.1.x series -- which has been the recommendation for over a year now anyway.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

Quote from: Kindred on September 24, 2015, 12:37:03 PM
It was announced that 1.1.21 would be the final 1.1.x release.

Curiosity where was it announced?  It was not mentioned in the 1.1.21 thread. ( http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=535828.0 )
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

stefan357965

Great work, we all appreciate your effort. Thank you very much! :)

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Hotfuzz

Thank you for the update!

I do have a concern as to the Upgrade Patches Page. I was forced to download the patch from 2.0.10 to 2.0.11 and installed it flawlessly using package manager because every time I tried to run the update from the admin panel it sent me to a "404 not found". Now that I have 2.0.11 installed I'm wondering if I need to keep the update on my installed mods list or can I remove it?

Advertisement: