News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Me want change order of groupe key on index.php but how?

Started by DK {K}aM!rO!!!, January 09, 2016, 06:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Hi all me want know how to change order of groupe key on forum

screeshot :

i want change order to Director General / Deputy Director General / Community Developer...

in exactly i want same here screeshot what me want :

If know help me , feel free to replie
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Since 3 days , 0 guys answear , please help me for how move order my groupe on forum ,?
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

margarett

I can't see any of the images you linked, please attach them to your post.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

me want put order Director General , Deputy Director General , Community Developer , Forum Moderator , Manager , Assist.Manager , Platinum Gold Member , DRT Team , Superior Admin , V.I.P , Server Admin , Member Dark-killerz , Banned Use but how?

Kindred

there used to be a mod for that - but it has since been removed.

I think this may have to be moved to coding help or mod requests...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

How?  And why you remove the mod? its a good mod :'(

Kindred

actually...    given that you are illegally using a theme by Dziner Studios -- and the theme/template files would be the majority of the edit -- I think that this will receive no further input until you resolve your theme legal issues by choosing another theme or paying for the DZiner Studio's theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Irisado

Moved to SMF Coding Discussion for now.

DK {K}aM!rO!!!: Please reduce your serial posting.  If you have an additional thought to make immediately after posting, just use the edit button.  You need to stop making double and triple posts all the time.

You ask how, but that doesn't tell us much.  What are you referring to?  You need to be clearer and more precise with your questions if you want us to help you.  Please read http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Support_questions_-_How_do_I_ask_them_in_a_smart_way for further details.

In addition, as Kindred says, you are very unlikely to receive help here while you are running a theme illegally.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

blevok

I know the mod you're talking about, and i'm also wondering why it's not on the mod site anymore.  It's a great mod, and i use it on my forum.  For the record, it's called Group Key Order and Style, and it's still available via the developers github.
hxxp:github.com/BurkeKnight-Enterprises/SMF-Simple_Machines_Forum-Mods/releases/download/SMF-Simple_Machines_Forum-Mods/Group_Key_Order_and_Style_1.1.zip [nonactive]

I would also like to add my voice to the notion that you should pay for what the others say you're using improperly (i didn't look).  Whatever few dollars the guy wants for it is probably nothing compared to what your website is worth to you.

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

margarett

Quote from: blevok on January 12, 2016, 12:15:32 AM
I know the mod you're talking about, and i'm also wondering why it's not on the mod site anymore.
The author removed all his MODs from the modsite, that's why ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

margarett

Quote from: DK {K}aM!rO!!! on January 12, 2016, 06:37:47 AM
and how move order and no use mod just ftp but how?
Why?

If there is a MOD which allows you to do what you want, packed and ready to use, why would you want to go "just ftp"? Just use the MOD already! :)

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

Ah me go download mod and mod succes full good ty all for info my order me add :) don't need to respond :)

Advertisement: