Display social media icons in every post.

Started by verystrong, March 19, 2016, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomp4pal

I installed this mod and did tweaked my custom theme, the share button appears and is responsive when clicked but when i select either facebook/twitter to share, a new tab pops up in browser and displays same page of topic, not the page to share either on facebook, twitter or google+...
@Wellwisher Thanks for the Mod, do checkup this error for me.

Wellwisher

Quote from: thomp4pal on July 23, 2017, 07:58:55 AM
I installed this mod and did tweaked my custom theme, the share button appears and is responsive when clicked but when i select either facebook/twitter to share, a new tab pops up in browser and displays same page of topic, not the page to share either on facebook, twitter or google+...
@Wellwisher Thanks for the Mod, do checkup this error for me.

I have tweaked this for my custom theme but the source-code is pretty much the same. I don't see the same issue thomp4pal.

Doe, problems with running custom themes is that there could be a number of things (mods, scripts, custom theme code etc) that can cause issues. Hence I have advised custom themes may need tweaking.

Make a new thread in 'SMF Coding Discussion' section with the link to your forum, we may be able to help you out.

temuco

Chrome and Safari display the share button at the top left as a list.

qubbah

the problem is... the topic for share in facebook is not up to date with my board topic... its using old topic and description coz im make a new forum for my website. it show the older one.

Kindred

1- this is a very old topic that has already been solved for the original user/question
2- your question has nothing to do with the original question
3- if you have an issue with a specific mod, then please post in the support topic dedicated to that mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: