News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Help! Error renovation no backup

Started by ufolog100, March 11, 2017, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ufolog100

Database Changes

Executing database changes

Please be patient - this may take some time on large forums. The time elapsed increments from the server to show progress is being made!

Executing: "Changing column names." (1 of 42)

!!Error!
Unknown Error!
Продължи

Illori

what are you upgrading from and to?

ufolog100

/forum/index.php

SMF 2.0.13 to SMF 2.0.13
Just wanted to check the site once it moved to new hosting. and I decided to upgrade.

Now I get a message:
Maintenance Mode

Okay faithful users...we're attempting to restore an older backup of the database...news will be posted once we're back!

Kindred

well, you can take it out of maintenance mod by changing the value in Settings.php

However, why would you have run the upgrade if its the same version?

and why would you have no backup? Especially if you just moved to a new host...   don't you have the data that was moved to the new host?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ufolog100

Why, why ... Because so have wanted to freshen up the site after the transfer.

Kindred

Running the upgrade script does not "freshen the site"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: