News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.14 Released

Started by Colin, May 14, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MobileCS

Quote from: d3vcho(); on July 15, 2017, 02:40:06 PM
No news so far, Arantor. We're still waiting for the developers. Hopefully, we'll get news soon.

It's been 3 months now, any news on the patch?

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

cebas

Hi, I just joined this forum since I have to manage a forum as Admin that uses SM: could u tell me how to download and install the    SMF 2.0.14 ?

I am on:

SMF 2.0.12   SMF 2.0.14
Sources   2.0.12   2.0.14
Default Templates   2.0   2.0.14
Language Files   2.0.12

Thanks.

Cedar
-edit- snip

Illori

Quote from: Illori on June 14, 2017, 11:21:11 AM
please do not use this topic for support. please open a topic in the support boards.

colin harwood

Dear Colin

Due to update SMF 2.0.14 automatically my SMF Forum is down due to not all the files have not been loaded and struck on 2.0.13 due to php files not up loaded right it shows the problem below:

My SMF is  hxxp:ijlb.org [nonactive] forum  I no have access need help asp

I am admin for the site just took over a month ago

Kind
Regards

Colin H

removed username and password for security -d3vcho

d3vcho

Quote from: Illori on June 14, 2017, 11:21:11 AM
please do not use this topic for support. please open a topic in the support boards.

Please, use the right board to post your issue

colin harwood

d3vcho

preensoft001

Thanks for your new release, But How much time letter you release next release?

Thanks
Jhon

Steve

Release timeframes are never given out. It will be released when it's ready.
DO NOT pm me for support!

MobileCS

It's been over 4 months now. It is just me or is this an abnormally long time for a bug fix?

Is there something going on behind the scenes that perhaps the community should be aware of? This seems much more than a "developers are busy" issue.

Chara from Undertale

I am glad they released 2.0.14 SMF updates... Seems normal to upgrade ASAP. :)

MobileCS

Quote from: MobileCS on September 15, 2017, 04:14:07 AM
It's been over 4 months now. It is just me or is this an abnormally long time for a bug fix?

Is there something going on behind the scenes that perhaps the community should be aware of? This seems much more than a "developers are busy" issue.

Well I guess that answers that question ...

d3vcho

There's no point on answering here each month to see if we "reveal" something new. Our position is going to be the same; We're still working on it.

Arantor

I'll agree that things are being worked on. The plan is to get this patch right :)

MobileCS

Quote from: d3vcho(); on October 04, 2017, 04:11:43 PM
There's no point on answering here each month to see if we "reveal" something new. Our position is going to be the same; We're still working on it.

The thing is I never asked how long until it was ready - or if you guys were still working on it.

My question was :

d3vcho

Quote from: MobileCS on October 08, 2017, 02:29:31 PM
My question was :

Nothing that the community should be aware of.

Arantor

QuoteIs there something going on behind the scenes that perhaps the community should be aware of?

The usual.

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Arantor on October 08, 2017, 03:06:50 PM
QuoteIs there something going on behind the scenes that perhaps the community should be aware of?

The usual.

Sad, but undoubtedly true. :(

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

LiroyvH

I'm not sure what's sad about development and testing taking place as usual. :)
Even more extensive testing than before actually... Which makes it take longer but will contribute to an even better release.

But people who expect something negative, will always assume it actually is something negative. :( Its not.

This topic is about SMF 2.0.14's release. It seems to have run its course by the looks of it as it's going offtopic, and 2.0.15 appears to be close to release. As such I will lock this topic now. For support questions, please visit the appropriate support board.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback and all the kind words! :)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Advertisement: