News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dijboy

Okay, i'll try that now. Thanks for the reply :)

Edit: It worked! Thanks very much :).

Asusrev

Hello Guys!

I have this mod: User Online Today Mod

Supplied in the image display my problem. The text is skewed.
How can I improve?
I use MinDI of the theme.

Asusrev

luuuciano

Quote from: Asusrev on December 08, 2013, 10:49:28 AM
Problem solved!

So... how you solved it?? maybe someone finds it useful!
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

dvk01

I have a private forum where users must log in to see any content
I have a couple of users who use the rss feed system to keep up to date but they never appear as logged in when using the rss feeds
Is there any way to show rss feed users as logged in on the users online today mod so I can keep an eye on who is using the facility

elosolipa

Hi, It is really usefull. But since I updated to SMF 2.0.6 it has a bug that shows an error when trying to post a reply to any topic. If You can check great!

TheListener

Quote from: elosolipa on January 04, 2014, 01:49:34 AM
Hi, It is really usefull. But since I updated to SMF 2.0.6 it has a bug that shows an error when trying to post a reply to any topic. If You can check great!

The mod works fine on my forum. Maybe if you tell us what the error is someone may be able to help you more specifically.

SirAlahn

I have a similar issue to what Asusrev posted about. Since he never told anyone what the fix was, I was wondering if anyone else had figured it out...

Lacking that, is it possible to move where the list displays on the forum? I was hoping I could put it in the left panel sidebar of my forum, like how TinyPortal allows me to put blocks there.

Thank you in advance for your help.

TheListener

Quote from: SirAlahn on January 31, 2014, 09:57:05 PM

Lacking that, is it possible to move where the list displays on the forum? I was hoping I could put it in the left panel sidebar of my forum, like how TinyPortal allows me to put blocks there.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I would imagine some code would be placed into a tp block.

SirAlahn

Quite. Save I don't know enough about coding to know what to put in a TP Block to manipulate this mod in such a fashion. :P Thus why I asked. If my question does not suit this thread, I would be happy to post it elsewhere, and I apologize for wasting your time.

Jeffrey King

Hello folks, I just upgraded to 2.0.7
I have an issue.
Every time I try to install this mod I get a warning: this may be a risk if you don't backup.
Is that the problem? Should I backup?

Help appreciated!
Jeffrey

margarett

You should always backup, with or without warning ;)

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Jade Elizabeth

I'm having issues with this mod, it's saying the function is undefined and it's a fatal error... I have a separate support topic...
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=519000.0
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

peppe

Hi. I've installed this mod on my SMF 1.1.18 version. Now I see that guests can see only number of users online today and not the nicknames. Why? Can I fix it? Thank to all who will reply and help me :)
Tutte le news sulla laurea in giurisprudenza e su esame da avvocato

margarett

More important: have your forum updated to 1.1.19 ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

peppe

Ok, I've update my forum to 1.1.19 version

Now can somebody help me?
Tutte le news sulla laurea in giurisprudenza e su esame da avvocato

SaltedWeb

Hi guys, so was not sure from reading does this work on 2.07 ?

Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Steve

I'm using it on my 2.0.7 with no problems. Make sure you grab the right version of the mod. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

SaltedWeb

Great , I will give it a spin.

Thank You
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Nibogo

New 2.0.4 merging both packages (SMF 1.1.X and SMF 2.0) and also merging the three installation scripts (install.php, uninstall_optional.php, uninstall_mandatory.php) into db_install.php

Advertisement: