Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TroyG

Quote from: TroyG on September 11, 2008, 11:54:07 PM
Is there a option I can select to not show this feature to regular members, I want the admin's only to be able to see this.

You guys do a great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Troy

bump

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: TroyG on September 17, 2008, 07:22:16 PM
Quote from: TroyG on September 11, 2008, 11:54:07 PM
Is there a option I can select to not show this feature to regular members, I want the admin's only to be able to see this.

You guys do a great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Troy

bump

I think its not there.. but you may try to add some more permissions in there.. look:- http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=59366.0

xrunner

Quote from: gxpgreg on April 07, 2008, 08:40:15 PM
After running through previous posts I checked my modifications.english.php and the stats.english.php and I have the required lines of code in there that were previously mentioned.  Still just getting the : 7 (: 7, : 0)  without the words Total, Visible and Hidden.

Any ideas would really be appreciated thanks.

I am also having this problem. I am at SMF 1.1.6

quiz_modder

Quote from: Carceri on September 14, 2008, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: feelingshehides on September 13, 2008, 12:03:42 PM
Hello, this mod still not compatible with 1.1.6 ?

I tried to install but just gives me an incompatible error :(

I have successfully installed it on 1.1.6. Is this a problem for other people as well?

Getting the following

1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/BoardIndex.php     Test failed
2.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test failed
3.    Extract File    ./Sources/Subs-MembersOnlineToday.php    
4.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/languages/MembersOnlineToday.english.php

W. Riker

How could i set things in way that under statistic who was online today there is also a statistic "Most members ever online in one day was ???, last accomplished on ???"

Help needed.

W. Riker

Powerbob

Installed for beta 4, works great. Thanks :)

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

ruipedrola

Hi I have your mod working great in 3 boards. Now i need to change a little bit. I need change the list of last 24 hours users to 48 hours or 72 hours.... how it´s possible make this? Thanks in advance

F4r4Zm0In

I am using smf 1.1.6, using "classic" theme which comes with the default smf installation

while installing

Users Online Today       1.5.4

i have got this >>

QuoteType      Action      Description
1.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/BoardIndex.php     Test failed
2.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/classic/BoardIndex.template.php     Test failed
3.     Extract File     ./Sources/Subs-MembersOnlineToday.php   
4.     Extract File     ./Themes/classic/languages/MembersOnlineToday.english.php
---------------------
Not Just Another Forum
---------------------

Carceri

Quote from: ruipedrola on September 22, 2008, 10:09:40 PM
Hi I have your mod working great in 3 boards. Now i need to change a little bit. I need change the list of last 24 hours users to 48 hours or 72 hours.... how it´s possible make this? Thanks in advance

You need to set the variable $midnight to: time() - hours * 3600

Where you find this depends on what version of the mod you are using.

Carceri

Quote from: F4r4Zm0In on September 23, 2008, 02:01:20 PM
I am using smf 1.1.6, using "classic" theme which comes with the default smf installation

while installing

Users Online Today       1.5.4

i have got this

1) 1.5.4 is only for SMF 2.0 Beta 4
2) Only the default theme is supported out of the box. Not the classic theme.

For SMF 1.1.6 you might want to try version 1.4.0 of this mod. Still you need to do some manual editing to get it to work with the classic theme. How to do this have been mentioned a few times in this thread if I remember correctly.

W. Riker

Quote from: W. Riker on September 20, 2008, 05:49:38 AM
How could i set things in way that under statistic who was online today there is also a statistic "Most members ever online in one day was ???, last accomplished on ???"

Help needed.

Is it possible with this mod at all?

Carceri

Quote from: W. Riker on September 24, 2008, 06:17:30 PM
Quote from: W. Riker on September 20, 2008, 05:49:38 AM

Help needed.

Is it possible with this mod at all?

No, you will have to code it yourself :)

W. Riker

If I knew solve this by myself i wouldn't ask for help. ;)

Frozt

I install the version 1.4.0 in smf 1.1.6 but after logoff I can´t see the list of users in "Users Logged In Today", I see only the number of users logged today:

Total: xx (Visible: xx, Hidden: xx)
but not the list of name of that users

I search in all the admin settings and I can´t find an option for allow see the users logged today for visitors, I dont know if there are this option or if visitors cant see the list of users. When I login I can see the list of users logged today.

Is there an option for active it to see the list the visitors too?

In the Users Online module I can see the users logged if I loged or not

I have the default theme in the forum

esber

UsersOnlineLast24_v1.1.5----ive installed this for 1.1.5 and it installed with no errors but it shows users online in 24 hours twice with 2 indenticle boxes on each other....how can i fix this?

Johno69

Check your template file to see if it added the code twice.

binguyendl

Hi all!
I have  downloaded this mod just a moment, and begin to install for my smf forum (version 1.1.6) but It can not execute, so I planed to do manually, but can not find this line:
$context += getMembersOnlineStats($membersOnlineOptions);
in boardindex.php ?

Some one can help?

Many thanks!

Advertisement: