Users Online Today Mod

Started by Nibogo, November 06, 2005, 01:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carceri

It works fine for me on 1.1, so the mod is compatible with 1.1. Are you perhaps using a different language than english?

Gobo

add these language strings to your Modifications.english.php file in your themes Languages folder just before the ?> at the end

$txt['uot_users_online_today_title']='Users Seen Today';
$txt['uot_user_online_today']='user seen today';
$txt['uot_users_online_today']='users seen today';
$txt['uot_total_users_online_today']='Users Seen Today';
$txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at ';

lupus

So that i don't try and spend hours doing this has anyone done the work for the Helios_multi theme and could tell me what i need to change and where??

Thanks folks...

sager

by by mistake installed english utf and english uk.... how can i change the language ??? maybe it will wrk tht time...

vipmoney

This MOD doesn't record on the database the Users Online today value for each days ? to be seen on the stats page ?
VipMoney

Carceri

Quote from: vipmoney on December 11, 2006, 12:33:22 AM

This MOD doesn't record on the database the Users Online today value for each days ? to be seen on the stats page ?

That's true

THE BRA1N

Quote from: danskmacabre on November 08, 2006, 03:20:44 PM
was very easy to manually add to the helios theme.
Works perfectly.

Can you give a step-by -step of what you did to make it work with helios?

vipmoney

Quote from: Carceri on December 11, 2006, 01:31:54 AM
Quote from: vipmoney on December 11, 2006, 12:33:22 AM

That's true

And anybody knows how to do that ?

Or is this part of the plans for the next versions of this MOD ? btw, this mod is awesome ;)
VipMoney

mcalan2001

Quote from: akabugeyes on September 24, 2006, 10:57:01 AM
It is not random. It is by the time they last logged in.
This is untested, but you can try changing in Sources/BoardIndex.php

$context['users_online_today'][$row['lastLogin'] . $row['memberName']] = array(

to

$context['users_online_today'][$row['memberName']] = array(

I think that needs to be much the same edit, but about ten lines down. However I'm no expert and it put the members in reverse alphabetic order. I couldn't see why. So I'll leave it to somebody who knows what they are doing. Please.  :D

FoneBone

Thx for this mod. I've moddified it a little, so it works with german language and the YaBB SE Classic Theme.

Carceri

Quote from: vipmoney on December 12, 2006, 12:57:36 PM

Or is this part of the plans for the next versions of this MOD ? btw, this mod is awesome ;)

I don't know how to do it, but I am sure that given the time I could figure it out :-) I will not rule out that it might be added to a future version of this mod, but I don't want to make any promises. We'll see what my time permits.

wickedstangs

Question I removed all my board threads from guest. But when I log in I see guest logged in too.  What is that?

vipmoney

Quote from: Carceri on December 14, 2006, 07:06:02 AM
Quote from: vipmoney on December 12, 2006, 12:57:36 PM

I don't know how to do it, but I am sure that given the time I could figure it out :-) I will not rule out that it might be added to a future version of this mod, but I don't want to make any promises. We'll see what my time permits.

Thanks a lot ;)
VipMoney

nitins60

can you add a feature of displaying small icon next to username? That icon refers to the browser they used. It's already available in vB. So can you add it as an extra option. It looks cool with small browser icons!

Stuart

I'd rather have the users in alphabetic order instead of time. Anyone an idea what I've to change to get the users in that specific order?

Cheers!

kross

can anyone help me, I want to use this mode for multylanguage forum, so I need to know how to do that.

languages: english-ut8, serbian-utf8 and croatian-utf8

I'm usin SMF 1.1.1 and I managed only to point to english-utf8, so I can see:
Total: 56 (Visible: 53, Hidden: 3)

but, when I swich to other then english-utf8, I get this:      
: 56 (: 53, : 3)

I now it's something easy, but can't remeber how ::)

thanks.

Stuart

Quote from: kross on December 22, 2006, 10:26:48 AM
can anyone help me, I want to use this mode for multylanguage forum, so I need to know how to do that.

languages: english-ut8, serbian-utf8 and croatian-utf8

I'm usin SMF 1.1.1 and I managed only to point to english-utf8, so I can see:
Total: 56 (Visible: 53, Hidden: 3)

but, when I swich to other then english-utf8, I get this:      
: 56 (: 53, : 3)

I now it's something easy, but can't remeber how ::)

thanks.

Probably you have to add (translate first) the information (given below) into the Language Files (default theme) called Modifications.english.php (were it says English any language you have).

$txt['uot_users_online_today_title']='Users Seen Today';
$txt['uot_user_online_today']='user seen today';
$txt['uot_users_online_today']='users seen today';
$txt['uot_total_users_online_today']='Users Seen Today';
$txt['uot_yesterday']='Yesterday at ';

FoneBone

I think Stuart is right. The path to these files should be : Themes/default/languages/
And the names of them are maybe Modifications.serbian-utf8.php and Modifications.croatian-utf8.php.

sanax

Anyone has an idea how to add the 'Users online today' in the TPortal stats block? Thought it would be neat to add the list below the 'Users online' list in this block? Any ideas?

Vinspire

Is it compatible wif SMF 1.1.1 ?

Advertisement: