forbidden you dont have permission

Started by clickspk, January 12, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickspk

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this message each time coming when i try to edit any .php file please guide me thanks

Illori

Arantor

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

clickspk

Quote from: Illori on January 12, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
how are you trying to modify the files?

i am trying from admin panel then configuration/themes and layout /modify theme/Browse the templates and files in this theme

in this page when i click on browse the templates and files in this theme there all templates are giving the same error when i try to modify them 

Arantor

Ask your host to turn off mod_security, or edit the files with FTP.

clickspk

oke let me ask to hosting ... thank you to all for guiding me

clickspk

It is possible to disable the Mod_security module for your cPanel account, but please, be informed that mod_security module increases security level of your hosting account greatly, blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. So, if it is disabled, your websites will be more vulnerable. However it is possible to re-enable the mod_security module for your account in any moment if it is needed. To turn the mod_security module on it will be needed to start a chat conversation, to update this ticket or to create a new one and ask us to enable the mod_security module for your account.

this reply by my hosting company so what i should do now
because i am unable to add add cods etc

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: