News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.15 - Font sizing help

Started by lethal-danger, January 24, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lethal-danger

Hi guys,

I just upgraded the Bad Behavior mod and now the forum font sizes are larger.

Here's my page,

hvactechgroup.com/hvacforum/

Does anyone know where in the index.css file I change the font size so I can make the board titles and topics look smaller?

Many thanks!

Gary

Might wanna use a better subject title.

And actually, it's not CSS that's the issue. I looked at your source code and there's a + symbol before the doctype declaration.

+<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>

So you actually wanna remove that from index.template.php
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

lethal-danger

Thanks for the reply.  According to the config I am using the default curve theme.  I have checked all the index.template.php and can't find the +

Illori

what was the last thing that got changed before this happened?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Could you attach a copy of your index.template.php to your next message?

By the way, I'm sure your genuine users will be even less happy than I was to be greeted with a random message telling them they are banned when they first load your forum. After that cosmetic issue is fixed, you may want to look in to this.
( Just noting, since I wasn't really banned - the next page load worked correctly... )
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

To update this, based on a short discussion over a couple of PMs the OP has reverted to a backup and the issues have disappeared, so I'll mark this solved for now.

lethal-danger, feel free to post back and mark the topic not solved again if something new does come up.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: