News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

PrettyURL and Nginx

Started by Cola-Coca, March 12, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cola-Coca

Helo,
I wonder if it exists some mod which is similar a 'PrettyURL' but to work on Nginx ?
How I understand the 'PrettyURL mod' just working on apache.

To be clearer, I own a server that has Nginx and I would like to have a pretty URL on my SMF forum 2.0.15
I LOVE SMF

vbgamer45

There are posts in that mods topic that talk about nginx i suggest a google search. I don't know exactly where they are.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Cola-Coca

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 12, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
There are posts in that mods topic that talk about nginx i suggest a google search. I don't know exactly where they are.

I cant find it.  :(
I LOVE SMF

Steve

Can't find what? Did you use the search box while in the thread to search for 'nginx'? If you had, you would have come up with this: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=search2;search=nginx;topic=146969
DO NOT pm me for support!

Cola-Coca

Thank you for your reply.
The problem is I can not find how configure 'Nginx' to works with mod 'PrettyURL'.  Nowhere can I find a tutorial (step by step) how to do it. I've looked at google search engine and here in the forum and nowhere is a tutorial for how to do it.  :-\
I LOVE SMF

Advertisement: