Password Protect Boards 0.2 released

Started by Dragooon, September 20, 2007, 11:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KensonPlays

Also update for 1.1.12, if not 2.0 RC4. I have another forum: http://nfsw.kcmartz.com and I have a "Crews" board and users can request a sub-board for a crew they own, if they have one and no other forum themselves. I added "Password" if they want to use it. I will remove that sentence until this is updated.

Please update this!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Apllicmz

when Update dont foreget portuguese

<file name="$themedir/languages/Modifications.portuguese_pt.php" error="skip">
    <operation>
        <search position="end"></search>
        <add><![CDATA[
$txt['passwdBoard1'] = "Senha para este quadro";
$txt['passwdBoard2'] = "Deixe em branco se n&atilde;o tem nenhuma senha";
$txt['passwdBoard3'] = "Digite a senha do quadro: ";
$txt['passwdBoard4'] = "Entrar no Quadro";
$txt['passwdBoard5'] = "Este quadro esta protegido por uma senha e voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o forneceu a senha correta nesta sess&atilde;o";
$txt['passwdBoard6'] = "Quadro est&aacute; protegido";]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

<file name="$themedir/languages/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
    <operation>
        <search position="end"></search>
        <add><![CDATA[
$txt['passwdBoard1'] = "Senha para este quadro";
$txt['passwdBoard2'] = "Deixe em branco se n&atilde;o tem nenhuma senha";
$txt['passwdBoard3'] = "Digite a senha do quadro: ";
$txt['passwdBoard4'] = "Entrar no Quadro";
$txt['passwdBoard5'] = "Este quadro esta protegido por uma senha e voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o forneceu a senha correta nesta sess&atilde;o";
$txt['passwdBoard6'] = "Quadro est&aacute; protegido";]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

sharks

Can someone please update this mod to SMF 1.1.13 and hopefully also for RC5? Thank you!

Tapsa2

I just installed this mod on my SMF1.1.13 forum with no problems. And after some testing it seems to work correctly.

Still wish somebody could update this mod to work with SMF2.0 Final when it comes out.
Suomi - Finland

sharks

Quote from: Tapsa2 on February 20, 2011, 01:49:25 PM
I just installed this mod on my SMF1.1.13 forum with no problems. And after some testing it seems to work correctly.

Still wish somebody could update this mod to work with SMF2.0 Final when it comes out.

Thanks for the feedback. I will install this now on my SMF 1.1.13

As for 2.0 compatibility, it will need a new developer to take over, as the current developer has obviously abandoned his work.

Tapsa2

Quote from: sharks on February 25, 2011, 03:46:20 AM
As for 2.0 compatibility, it will need a new developer to take over, as the current developer has obviously abandoned his work.

That's what i was thinking also, and that's why i wrote i wish somebody could update this mod for 2.0

By the way. I checked out the "parse" function on the modsite, and this mod seems to parse ok for 2.0 RC5
But i'm not so happy with installing mods manually so i was thinking maybe it wouldn't be so hard to package those changes into a real mod package? I don't know. I don't know how to do that.
Suomi - Finland

Yağız...

Quote from: Tapsa2 on February 26, 2011, 02:43:20 PM
Quote from: sharks on February 25, 2011, 03:46:20 AM

That's what i was thinking also, and that's why i wrote i wish somebody could update this mod for 2.0

By the way. I checked out the "parse" function on the modsite, and this mod seems to parse ok for 2.0 RC5
But i'm not so happy with installing mods manually so i was thinking maybe it wouldn't be so hard to package those changes into a real mod package? I don't know. I don't know how to do that.
There's already a mod for 2.0 RC5, but it's not approved yet :)

Tapsa2

Quote from: Yağız... on February 26, 2011, 02:45:17 PM
There's already a mod for 2.0 RC5, but it's not approved yet :)

There is?
That's very good news.
Could you give me a hint how to find it when it's approved?
Suomi - Finland

sharks

Quote from: aprild on February 26, 2010, 09:29:52 AM
Hi!

I run 1.1.11 and I have a limited amount of mods, but do run a modified theme and this mod worked just fine for me. Installation was easy and it did what I was hoping it would do! :D

So, this mod should work fine on 1.1.12 and 1.1.13 as well. If it doesn't, just edit the package xml file to include these newer SMF versions.

vlad2

I use smf 1.1.13 and I have installed the mod manually and it works fine. The only problem is that it has increased my board length. For example if a board was 0.5cm now it is 1.5cm on length.

What can I do?

More-to-life

I'd love a update for this mod

I clicked on the link for the other mod by  Yağız... but it doesn't seem to exist.  :(
UK Bike Forum - The biggest motorcycle forum magazine in Wales UK.
Gear Up Magazine - Gear Up Motorcycle Magazine.
United Bikers UK Motorcycle Forum - A Brand New UK Bike Forum.
Used Cars South Wales - Search For Your Next Used Car In Laleston, Bridgend, South Wales.
Bikers Of Wales Motorcycle Website - Motorbike Info
Honda - Honda UK

Advertisement: