News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Resize Forum Icons

Started by njtweb, April 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

I'd like to slightly enlarge, as I'm using custom forum icons. I'm assuming it's the index.css topic icons that would need to be resized? If not can anybody direct me to which file? I'm using the default theme.

Thank you

Deaks

what size are your icons and how big do you want them?  Need actual dimensions :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

njtweb

Hi thank you for responding.

They're the default size 38x41 as part of the default theme. I'd like to try changing the sizes to see what looks good then keep whatever I see fit as the new default for my theme.

Deaks

it looks like your using the cbi mod, their are 2 ways to do this one you could add new class for .icon or you  can manually enlarge them, depending on the actual images and how you do it could distort them
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: