Customizing SMF > Graphics and Templates

Can we fixed font use for our website?

(1/2) > >>

sonexay:
My website default font is so awful, does it possible to change web default font?
my SMF version is 2.0.15

GigaWatt:
Could you post a screen shot?

sonexay:
as in scr shot it's Lao font and it's not standard font which we use in this country

the standard font we use is "Phetsarath OT" but in here is not i don't know what font is it, and it's too small when compare with English font.

I want to add my own font to the whole website to use "phetsarath Ot" does it possible?

GigaWatt:
The font settings are located in index.css of your theme. For example, for the default theme, index.css is located in forum_root/Themes/default/css/index.css. Also, take a look at this SMF wiki on creating themes, it's a good reference ;).

Creating Themes

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen:

--- Quote from: sonexay on June 05, 2018, 07:04:27 AM ---as in scr shot it's Lao font and it's not standard font which we use in this country

the standard font we use is "Phetsarath OT" but in here is not i don't know what font is it, and it's too small when compare with English font.

I want to add my own font to the whole website to use "phetsarath Ot" does it possible?

--- End quote ---
In theory, if each and every user you have has the font installed - then you can define the font in the theme. However, it is my understanding that Phetsarath OT is currently only natively supported on Android and iOS devices - not desktop OSes like mainstream Linux or Windows. If I'm right, defining the font so, could then also make the view worse for some users then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version