Advertisement:

Author Topic: Ant's Mutant Curve  (Read 15138 times)

Offline Ninja ZX-10RR

• SMF Hero
  • Sniper Legends
    • Flavio93Zena on Facebook
    • Virtual Interactive Games Entertainment Forum
Re: Ant's Mutant Curve
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2021, 08:07:14 PM »
Example test site, running the latest version of the theme with SMF 2.0.18, is here: http://smftest.hawkdawg.com/index.php
You're missing a max-width: 55% (or thereabouts) on div.user at the top, as the search bar overflows at certain resolutions (body ~650px width, so you don't have to play Sherlock Holmes around) during the transition from desktop to mobile view :P However, with that, it gets bad on mobile and both div.user and div.news will need 100% to stretch back again.
The "Page X of Y" buttons in #messageindex got way too big font or they're too small (whichever), but I guess you're still working on that one, it's too evident.
Holy cow I love the go up/down buttons, I may steal that bit of code for some things!
You also re-did all of the image backgrounds with linear-gradients, that's good effort by itself and very well done, I'm not the biggest fan of working with those color-changing backgrounds but you did it properly right there.
Pretty solid thingy you did there :) Inspirational as usual in some areas, thanks for sharing.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.
♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Offline Antechinus

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Master
  • Master of BBC Abuse
Re: Ant's Mutant Curve
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2021, 07:22:37 PM »
Just spotted this. I've been preoccupied with non-SMF things for a while (****** hitting the fan, and all that). Will take a closer look over the next week. :)