Create bulk subforums

Started by asbeel7, March 29, 2020, 06:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asbeel7

Hello all,

Im new to SMF so maybe this is possible and I have not found the way, but cant find it in the forums either.

What Im trying to do is so simple, yet so frustrating. I have a number of forums, or categories. Lets say Forum1, Forum2, so on. I would like to create a subforum for ALL of them, lets say SubForum1, so every ForumN has its own Subforum1, 2... etc. I basically need a number of forums all with the same "tree" hanging from them. Is this possible? Is there any mod or simple way to do it? Im a programmer and even though I dont know hoy to code PHP, this seems like an "easy" feature to me.

Thank you very much.

Illori

this is not possible by default. as far as i know there is no mod to do this.

Kindred

Not only is there mo mod, there is generally no reason to do what you are asking.
In general,  every single request of this sort had been a bad idea based on misunderstanding how forums work
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: