News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Hiding text until mouseover

Started by Bigguy, January 27, 2019, 02:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

The title pretty much says it all. I have a mod installed and I want to hide the title of a tab until you mouse over it. You can see it on my site. It is the little plus icon to the left of the logo. When you mouse over it it pops out a bit. I want it to look like it does now but when it pops out it displays the title of the tab.

SychO

Add a <span>Tab</span> to the a.trigger element and change the css left value to -16px
and maybe just maybe transition: 0.4s all;
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Bigguy

Thank you. I will give that a try here soon and see what I come up with. :)

SychO

Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Bigguy

I love that transition, lol. That looks sweet. :)  Ok, I will play around  abit more here. I forgot to take that out when I started to play.

Bigguy

It's lookin good so far. Thanks for your help. :)

Mick.

Bigguy

Thank you. Been slowly workin on it. It was made awhile ago with the help of some folks around here. :) I haven't submitted it to the mod site at all. I went offline for awhile before I could. I might submit it though soon, once all the changes are made.

Mick.

Quote from: Bigguy on January 27, 2019, 03:29:29 PM
Thank you. Been slowly workin on it. It was made awhile ago with the help of some folks around here. :) I haven't submitted it to the mod site at all. I went offline for awhile before I could. I might submit it though soon, once all the changes are made.
The Quick News,...is that being fed from SSI? Or is it all manually input?

Bigguy

That's manual. There is an admin panel for it to input text, links all that sort of stuff. :)

Mick.

Quote from: Bigguy on January 27, 2019, 03:42:57 PM
That's manual. There is an admin panel for it to input text, links all that sort of stuff. :)
Oh right on... reminds me of my old Slider mod... everything had to be input manually in admin hehehe

Bigguy

Mick.

Quote from: Bigguy on January 27, 2019, 03:52:24 PM
I find it useful.  :)

I really dig the concept bro. The possibilities are endless.

Bigguy

It should be able to handle pics. Haven't tested with a video yet but will on a test site.

Advertisement: