• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

SociWT Theme

Started by gecitli, February 10, 2021, 11:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gecitli

Link to the theme


SociWT Theme

Screenshots



License
The MIT License.
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Antechinus


Bugo

It is a very stylish theme for the forum and portal :)

RockLee

I have to leave the coffee O:) I'm almost sure I had mentioned this before, that it was very good and I like the range of colors :laugh:.
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code © 2020
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

bienquangcao

It is a very nice theme. Do you plan to release light version for this theme?

gecitli

Quote from: bienquangcao on February 24, 2021, 03:15:05 PM
It is a very nice theme. Do you plan to release light version for this theme?

26.02.2021
Theme Updated to Black and White
Admin-Configuration-Current Theme-Default theme variant: style1/style2

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Plus

banner kısmını nasıl büyütürüm ?

gecitli

.logo_wrapper {
    padding: 50px 0px;
    display: flex;
    align-items: flex-end;
}


This number increments 50px
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Blade~

Love this theme, just one modification we would need to make to better match our website is to change the purple text colors to blue. Where is the color code for the text? Thank you!
'Do nothing and there is nothing that's not done' - Lao Tzu

Running SMF 2.1 RC4

Blade~

Quote from: Blade~ on July 15, 2021, 01:20:37 PM
Love this theme, just one modification we would need to make to better match our website is to change the purple text colors to blue. Where is the color code for the text? Thank you!

Ignore message, I found it!
'Do nothing and there is nothing that's not done' - Lao Tzu

Running SMF 2.1 RC4

Blade~

getting a LOT of 'minified_xxxx' files in the CSS folder, what are these?
'Do nothing and there is nothing that's not done' - Lao Tzu

Running SMF 2.1 RC4

shadav


Blade~

'Do nothing and there is nothing that's not done' - Lao Tzu

Running SMF 2.1 RC4

gnappoman

On a fresh SMF installation I get this as soon as I install and activate this theme..

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function template_css() in /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(2272) : eval()'d code:120 Stack trace: #0 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(1984): template_html_above() #1 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Subs.php(3390): loadSubTemplate('html_above', true) #2 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Subs.php(2835): template_header() #3 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Errors.php(333): obExit(NULL, true, false, true) #4 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Errors.php(161): setup_fatal_error_context('Call to undefin...') #5 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/index.php(130): fatal_error('Call to undefin...', 'critical') #6 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Error)) #7 {main} thrown in /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(2272) : eval()'d code on line 120

gecitli

Quote from: gnappoman on July 23, 2021, 06:39:55 AM
On a fresh SMF installation I get this as soon as I install and activate this theme..

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function template_css() in /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(2272) : eval()'d code:120 Stack trace: #0 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(1984): template_html_above() #1 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Subs.php(3390): loadSubTemplate('html_above', true) #2 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Subs.php(2835): template_header() #3 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Errors.php(333): obExit(NULL, true, false, true) #4 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Errors.php(161): setup_fatal_error_context('Call to undefin...') #5 /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/index.php(130): fatal_error('Call to undefin...', 'critical') #6 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Error)) #7 {main} thrown in /home/tryfl673/www.xxxxxx.com/Sources/Load.php(2272) : eval()'d code on line 120

hello what is your smf version 2.0 or 2.1RC4?
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: