Previous topic - Next topic

J. Williams

It'd be good if you removed the zip from xmas zip.zip
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

pldb

Yuri

Quote from: Cheese-Burger on November 16, 2005, 12:08:31 PM
Try just calling it theme2, or just XMas, but not both.

Also i think maybe you need to create a folder for it.

thanks , I could  ;)

diegolyanky

HI

In first place: VERY NICE THEME !

And, I have two questions:

It works with SMF 1.1rc1 ?

Can you make spanish botton set ?

Thanks in advance, I like to use this theme on my forum right now !

SMF ... SimpleMachines ... Simple, but complete if you want it ;)

lchance

Quote from: JayBachatero on November 15, 2005, 02:10:58 PM
Ok i uploaded it.  Sorry for the late response I was in school when I told you to send it but the bell rang and i had to go to my next class.  If you have a thumb nail that I can attach send it also.  I didn't find one in the ZIP.

Where is the 1.1 version?

CaLy

Thanks cheese ! I will set as default theme for this month .... and maybe january too :) Coz the spirit keeps going on one more month :)

I installed this forum today and i think its great !

Well lets see, i think i can not install , maybe i am doing something wrong.
I am doing like this :
Where it says "Install a new theme" (I have it on spanish), i choosed from a Folder, and i choosed there:
http://www.canalpueblito.com.ar/forums/Themes/Xmas/ (its where i uploaded)
and in name i typed : Navidad (what is Xmas in spanish). I click on Install , asks me if i want to make a copy of default theme (I need to choose yes, coz if i click NO it dont do anything). I clicked yes but after that, nothing happens, i can not see your theme and it dont appear :(

What can I do ?

Tigru

I've searched all, but I can't find were to download it, am I looking over it? Or am I just blind?

xenovanis

Quote from: Tigru on December 06, 2005, 11:01:45 AM
I've searched all, but I can't find were to download it, am I looking over it? Or am I just blind?

It's attached to the first post. You need to be logged in in order to see attachments.  ;)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Tigru

Thnx, so I was blind...

Bunny Foo Foo

I downloaded this and every time I go to Unzip it WinZip keeps telling Me the file is empty.

Tigru

I now used it on my forum, with a little change, because of the dutch language and I didn't liked the buttons *sorry*

Bunny Foo Foo

Could someone please tell Me where I can get the zip file to this that will work?  The one attached to the first post keeps coming up empty every time I attempt to unzip it.

heather0506

I like the christmas theme...good job!

Cheese-Burger

Quote from: BunnyFooFoo on December 08, 2005, 10:40:31 AM
Could someone please tell Me where I can get the zip file to this that will work?  The one attached to the first post keeps coming up empty every time I attempt to unzip it.

When you download it. Try exploring first and you will see that the folder inside is marked "theme2". That is what is was origonaly called. Hope that helps.
Hate code. Love burgers

Bunny Foo Foo

Quote from: Cheese-Burger on December 09, 2005, 01:04:26 PM
When you download it. Try exploring first and you will see that the folder inside is marked "theme2". That is what is was origonaly called. Hope that helps.

Tried that too and am still coming up with it being an empty file.

Cheese-Burger

Quote from: BunnyFooFoo on December 09, 2005, 03:51:27 PM
Quote from: Cheese-Burger on December 09, 2005, 01:04:26 PM

Tried that too and am still coming up with it being an empty file.

I just downloaded it, and all the stuff is there. Maybe you had a download problem on that one.
Hate code. Love burgers

greenlodge

i cant see the download file!  :(

xenovanis

Quote from: greenlodge on December 19, 2005, 03:48:21 AM
i cant see the download file!  :(

It's attached to the first post of this topic. You need to be logged in in order to see attachments.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

char39

Any chance for an upgrade for this?

jax1234

How about Happy Holidays for my friends who don't celebrate X-Mas? You know there is other relgions, lol. Is there any neutral themes?

Advertisement: