News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to organize bbc tags?

Started by shadav, August 26, 2019, 07:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadav

sorry I wasn't sure where to post this
I want to organize my bbc tags better
I found most of them in the subs.editor.php file, and moved them around but now my font face, font size, and change color menu's are offset and I can't find the rest of the bbc tags
a picture probably helps :) the ones on the bottom circled I can not find, the 2 on the top circled I can not find, nor do I understand why they are thrown in there...
and where can I find for the drop down menus to move them?

thank you

(it would probably help if I actually attached the picture  :o )

Arantor

So all the ones you can't find all come from the many addons you added, and likely don't need.

The first two you don't recognise are double underline and overline. The rest... I see many many mods, and mods don't have to declare them inside Subs-Editor.php because they use a thing called hooks. Good luck trying to rearrange them as you'd need to rewrite each mod separately.

As for the drop downs they're not defined in the list but if memory serves they're added to the end of the first line of bbcode whatever happens.

shadav

hehehe yes many mods...but functionality :D (actually I did get rid of quite a few on my last reinstall)
thank you, at least now I know where to start to look for them

shadav

thank you Arantor
I was able to find them in the mods and move them to the subs-editor and organize them better :)
wish I could get the drop downs onto a new line but meh, i'll take what I can get

Arantor

And now you cannot uninstall any of those mods without having to manually edit them.

shadav

Advertisement: