Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (current_board)

Started by chinaren, October 31, 2019, 12:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinaren

Hello, me again.

I managed to get rid of my last error by uninstalling a mod, but then I was getting another error.  So I've uninstalled all my mods, but I'm still getting this error:

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (current_board)

It's in the display.php area, according to the error log, this line:

'current_board' => $board,

I'm not sure where $board is initially defined though.  Any ideas?  Once again, I thank you for your help.  I honestly don't want to reload SMF again, but at this rate...

The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

Mick.

Well since you uninstalled your mods. Replace the display.template.php 8n the default theme with a fresh one from the zip.

chinaren

Thanks for the suggestion, but I suspect the problem isn't actually with the code in Display.php, I think it is the value of $board, set somwhere else. 

I tried replacing Display.php anyway, but it didsn't help, still the same problem. Sigh.

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Arantor

Queries are never part of the templates, this is a problem higher up the food chain, either in Display, or Load, or any mod that messes about with $board.

chinaren

Quote from: skb on November 01, 2019, 06:44:49 AM
Quote from: Mick. on October 31, 2019, 02:03:01 PMReplace the display.template.php 8n the default theme with a fresh one from the zip.

Yes, sorry, meant that one.

Quote from: Arantor on November 01, 2019, 07:00:59 AM
Queries are never part of the templates, this is a problem higher up the food chain, either in Display, or Load, or any mod that messes about with $board.

That's what it looked like to me, looking at the code and the error message.   Which files initialise this?  Any idea?  I don't know how this has gone awry if I've uninstalled everything.  Unless something didn't uninstall properly.  :'(

Advertisement: