News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Defunct or incorrectly used wiki macro?

Started by m4z, November 03, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m4z

"Faith is what you have in things that don't exist."
--Homer Simpson

Es gibt hier im Forum ein deutsches Support-Board!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The quick links could use some love and care, I think it holds some erroneous links like that - because someone has rearranged the wiki after the links were gathered.
I actually started to go through them one by one some time ago, but kinda got tedious after a time and haven't continued yet....
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Illori

we have had some issues with one of the extenstions on the wiki. at this point i dont know if we can fix it or need to recode the page.

Irisado

As Illori stated, it is an extension problem.  Other options, such as recoding and rewriting have been discussed, but they are not ultimately desireable or practical.  Investigations are ongoing as to whether the issue can be fixed.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: