Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

I am not seeing the missing link in my test using your link in SMF 2.1.3
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

atanua

How about support for ....

- eBay
- Amazon
- Linking to inline forum posts

All of those would ve every handy

jsx

@vbgamer45

I installed clean SMF 2.1.3 and installed Simple Audio Video Embedder v7.0.1 and unfortunately I still get this bug.

Post content:

After adding a post, its content:

As can see on the screen, where I placed an orange frame, a link should be displayed in this place.

Steve

Does the top image have a different source than the bottom? If not, I don't see why a link would need to be there.
Please do not PM me for support.

jsx

I added the same video 2 times as an example to show that there is a problem with displaying one link. This bug occurs after adding videos from Facebook. After adding videos from YouTube, such a link is displayed correctly.

Steve

Again I ask, are the two videos from Facebook from the same source? If this happens with two different sources, then that's something @vbgamer45 would need to know.

vbgamer45

There is something wrong with the regex match for that case. Will take hopefully quarter one of 2023
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

jsx

Quote from: Steve on November 24, 2022, 08:15:04 AMAgain I ask, are the two videos from Facebook from the same source? If this happens with two different sources, then that's something @vbgamer45 would need to know.

The two videos in this example are from the same source, i.e. from one page on facebook. But even when I insert 2 videos from two different Facebook pages, this error occurs.

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 26, 2022, 01:25:42 PMThere is something wrong with the regex match for that case. Will take hopefully quarter one of 2023

Thanks for fixing this someday.

Steve

Quote from: jsx on November 27, 2022, 08:29:56 AMwhen I insert 2 videos from two different Facebook pages, this error occurs
Thank you. That's what I was trying to clarify.

Advertisement: