Wondering if this will always be free? See why free is better.
Started by Bugo, March 25, 2020, 07:36:36 AM
CASE WHEN COALESCE(CAST(par.value AS integer), 0) > 0 THEN p.num_comments ELSE 0 END AS num_comments, p.created_at,
CASE WHEN COALESCE(par.value, \'0\') != \'0\' THEN p.num_comments ELSE 0 END AS num_comments, p.created_at,
* Fixed found issues* Updated some plugins* Improved page add/edit area a bit* Added new plugins - CustomTranslateWidget (widget for translating forum pages), MaterialDesignIcons (Material Design icons for blocks), and MediaBlock (displays links from popular media sites as auto-embeddable videos inside the portal block)* ExtendedBlockOptions plugin moved into the core
Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on April 23, 2023, 04:08:32 PMSP appears to be the only portal that allows a post to be sent to portal block as article. I've tried TP, Light Portal, ezPortal, none of them do it. I see EhPortal on github, does it have this feature? Will it work in 2.0?
public_html/Sources/LightPortal/Integration.php (Line 231) Flashback informationError Type: UndefinedError message[Selection]2: Undefined array key "allow_light_portal_manage_pages_any"
public_html/Sources/LightPortal/Integration.php (Line 252) Flashback informationError Type: UndefinedError message[Selection]2: Undefined array key "lp_portal"
public_html/Sources/LightPortal/Integration.php (Line 262) Flashback informationError Type: UndefinedError message[Selection]2: Undefined array key "lp_forum"
* Fixed found issues* Removed AvatarGenerator plugin* Added new plugins: DiceBear (instead of AvatarGenerator), and Calculator (simple widget)* Added new page status - internal (these pages are not visible on the frontpage and do not participate in the search, but they can be conveniently anchored in the main menu using the MainMenu plugin)* Admins can change page status during adding/editing* Added feedback area in settings* Improved view of block display areas* Updated some plugins
Quote2) Scroll images?
* Updated some plugins* Fixed cloning of blocks that do not have a title/note* Renamed RssFeed plugin to SimpleFeeder* Updated some localizations* Other minor improvements and fixes
* Just upload the new version and press "Update" button
* Export the data you need (optional)* Remove portal modification completely, including database tables* Install the new version* Import previously saved data (optional)