Installation worked- but I see constantly Code above Forum

Started by giko, November 19, 2005, 04:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giko

Hi everybody,

I have just installed smf_1-1-rc1_install and it seemed to work though some code above the last installation page and now above the forum shows up the whole time on any page !?

I can post a topic- but after saving the topic only the code shows up- if have manually to go back to the forum and than I see the new post.
Also I cannot logout?

\$scripturl . '/' . strtr('\$1', '&;=', '//,') . '.html\$2\"'", $buffer); } // Return the changed buffer.
return $buffer; } ?>} ?>/ Dying on these errors only causes MORE problems (blank pages!) if ($file ==
'Unknown') return; // If this is an E_ERROR or E_USER_ERROR.... die. Violently so. if ($error_level %
255 == E_ERROR) obExit(false); else return; // If this is an E_ERROR, E_USER_ERROR, E_WARNING, or
E_USER_WARNING.... die. Violently so. if ($error_level % 255 == E_ERROR || $error_level % 255 ==
E_WARNING) fatal_error(allowedTo('admin_forum') ? $message : $error_string, false); // We should
NEVER get to this point. Any fatal error MUST quit, or very bad things can happen. if ($error_level %
255 == E_ERROR) die('Hacking attempt...'); } // Just wrap it so we don't take up time and space here
in Errors.php. function db_fatal_error($loadavg = false) { global $sourcedir; // Just load the other file
and run it. require_once($sourcedir . '/Subs-Auth.php'); show_db_error($loadavg); // Since we use "or
db_fatal_error();" this is needed... return false; } ?>r[1], $err, $err, 0.15); else $memcached =
@pfsockopen($server[0], empty($server[1]) ? 11211 : $server[1], $err, $err, 0.15); if (!$memcached
&& $level > 0) get_memcached_server($level - 1); elseif ($memcached) {
@socket_set_timeout($memcached, 1); @set_file_buffer($memcached, 0); } } ?>= db_query(" SELECT
b.ID_BOARD, b.permission_mode, bp.addDeny FROM {$db_prefix}boards AS b,
{$db_prefix}board_permissions AS bp LEFT JOIN {$db_prefix}moderators AS mods ON
(mods.ID_BOARD = b.ID_BOARD AND mods.ID_MEMBER = $ID_MEMBER) WHERE bp.ID_BOARD = " .
(empty($modSettings['permission_enable_by_board']) ? '0' : 'IF(b.permission_mode = 1, b.ID_BOARD,
0)') . " AND bp.ID_GROUP IN (" . implode(', ', $groups) . ", 3) AND bp.permission = '$permission'" .
(isset($max_allowable_mode) ? " AND (mods.ID_MEMBER IS NOT NULL OR b.permission_mode <=
$max_allowable_mode)" : '') . " AND (mods.ID_MEMBER IS NOT NULL OR bp.ID_GROUP != 3)",
__FILE__, __LINE__); $boards = array(); $deny_boards = array(); while ($row =
mysql_fetch_assoc($request)) { if (empty($row['addDeny'])) $deny_boards[] = $row['ID_BOARD']; else
$boards[] = $row['ID_BOARD']; } mysql_free_result($request); $boards =
array_values(array_diff($boards, $deny_boards)); return $boards; }
?>t($events[strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $i)][$ev]); } if (!empty($events[strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $i)]))
$context['calendar_events'] = array_merge($context['calendar_events'],
$events[strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $i)]); } for ($i = 0, $n = count($context['calendar_birthdays']); $i < $n;
$i++) $context['calendar_birthdays'][$i]['is_last'] = !isset($context['calendar_birthdays'][$i + 1]); for
($i = 0, $n = count($context['calendar_events']); $i < $n; $i++)
$context['calendar_events'][$i]['is_last'] = !isset($context['calendar_events'][$i + 1]); // This is used
to make sure the header should be displayed. return !empty($context['calendar_holidays']) ||
!empty($context['calendar_birthdays']) || !empty($context['calendar_events']); } ?>

I checked- and in my opinion I changed all folders and files to 777 ....
Any idea- thank you for your help

Cheers Giko

Dannii

Ah, you have a very major problem somewhere if all that php is showing. Try uploading all the source and theme files again.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

morph

What version of PHP are you/your host running? Also does it consistently print out a section of code or is it random?

Coming soon!

redone

I would talk to your host about your PHP issues first. Not ALL SMF files need to be chmodded to 777 btw.

:D

~redone

giko

Quote from: eldacar on November 19, 2005, 11:12:42 PM
Ah, you have a very major problem somewhere if all that php is showing. Try uploading all the source and theme files again.

Thank you eldacar - I re-uploaded source files again and now everythings works fine. I was confused because my ftp client showed that the file size match. I really appretiate your help.

Thank you everybody - always double check  ;)

Greetz Giko

redone

Advertisement: