News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Viewport Issue

Started by jbridges87, June 29, 2020, 10:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbridges87

It doesn't look like my theme change option is available anyway, even though I have the option set to 'allow members to change themes'.
Maybe I'm just missing where the user is supposed to go to change the theme. I logged in as a member, and looked under forum profile, but don't see anything about theme change...

If that's going to open another can of worms, I may just leave it as it is for now, and come back to this at a later time.
Thanks again.
Come by and check out my sports forum, here.
Running SMF v2.0.17

lurkalot

Quote from: jbridges87 on July 04, 2020, 07:56:02 PM
It doesn't look like my theme change option is available anyway, even though I have the option set to 'allow members to change themes'.
Maybe I'm just missing where the user is supposed to go to change the theme. I logged in as a member, and looked under forum profile, but don't see anything about theme change...

If that's going to open another can of worms, I may just leave it as it is for now, and come back to this at a later time.
Thanks again.

Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Feel >> Current Theme:

Or turn on the TP Themes block if you have room for it.  ;)

jbridges87

ha! It was right under my nose. I didn't see the dropdown menu.

Okay, going to give that last change a shot and see how it goes.
Running SMF v2.0.17

jbridges87

@Chen Zhen - I just tried it out and enabling the Core/Curve themes introduced some new issues, and so I think I'm just going to stick with the main reseller theme, and disable the option to turn the other themes on.

Thanks again for all your support.
Running SMF v2.0.17

Chen Zhen

Ya no probs, any time.

Oh well.. it works either way with what I tested.
At least anyone directed to this thread for the same information has an option if they frequently add or change themes.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Advertisement: