News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.1 RC4 Released

Started by Suki, July 10, 2021, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

live627

iMiKK

Deaks

Nice to see so many fixes done specially in under a year.  Lets hope the trend continues and we can see final in early 2022 :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Bernie

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
If you do this, you can become his
Evil Minion, and not just another victim.

ZabiinoOo

Congratulations you are a great team 8)

jjensen

Antechinus

Strewth. There was movement at the station. Congratulations. :)

DenDen60

Thanks for the good job everyone.

vrindabasha

Congratulations Team....  8) 8) 8)

zappaDPJ

So it's good to see progress, thanks to everyone involved for all the time and effort you've contributed to this project.

Now I'm going to ask that question, the ultimate question... are we there yet? Just kidding, but can you now confirm that RC4 will be the last release candidate?

live627

Antechinus

Steve

Not a development team member but I'd wager the answer to your question is 'no'. It all depends on what is found as RC4 is being used live in the field.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No promises, as usual, but it is my understanding that RC4 is somewhat intended to be the last RC. So, in a way the answer is - Maybe.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sesquipedalian

Quote from: zappaDPJ on July 21, 2021, 06:25:04 PM
Just kidding, but can you now confirm that RC4 will be the last release candidate?

* Sesquipedalian points at signature.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

cihancan

Thanks to everyone involved. See you soon in stable version

zappaDPJ

Thanks for all the honest and realistic replies to my question above. Here's to hoping it's finally getting there :)

adp

Congrats to all, SMF rocks!

u3games

TANDIONO.COM

Advertisement: