News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Chakra

Started by TwitchisMental, July 09, 2023, 06:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

Quote from: skb on July 17, 2023, 02:58:40 AMNeed some help please. I use a custom mod and there is an image link to that in the User Info panel. The theme is not picking up that image. I checked the display.template and the icons folder. Both, the image and link are present in their correct places. What do I need to do ?

It looks like you do not have the BGTracker.png in the correct Chakra theme folder location.

It should go in /Themes/Chakra/images/icons/

Copy that file from the default theme into the above directory and you should be good to go.

skb

Thanks. Done.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

TwitchisMental

Quote from: skb on July 18, 2023, 11:21:49 PMThanks. Done.
You're welcome, I am always happy to help :).

TwitchisMental

New Version Released:

Adjustment: Adjusted the quote box background color for some of the color variations.

skb

Hi. Need some help.
I have 2 copies of the Theme, Blue and Red on my Forum. I use the Red one on restricted private boards.
I seem to have messed up so that I see all Boards as Blue, whereas everyone else is seeing them correctly.
Where/What have I messed up ?

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

TwitchisMental

Quote from: skb on August 28, 2023, 12:40:24 AMHi. Need some help.
I have 2 copies of the Theme, Blue and Red on my Forum. I use the Red one on restricted private boards.
I seem to have messed up so that I see all Boards as Blue, whereas everyone else is seeing them correctly.
Where/What have I messed up ?
So funny enough there are actually built in options to use a specific theme for a specific board.

If you go to the board that you would like to have a different theme, go to Manage Boards & Categories > Click Modify on the board you want as a different color. Go down to the bottom where it says Board Theme.

Click that and change to the theme you want. Under that check the box that says override members theme.

That should do what you need :).

Steve

Doing that doesn't give you any option as to which color you want though ...
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on August 28, 2023, 01:49:13 PMDoing that doesn't give you any option as to which color you want though ...
If you are talking about variants, sure. However in this case he has them as two separated themes to my understanding.

Steve

Oh. Missed that. Sorry.  :-[
DO NOT pm me for support!

skb

Somehow, the 2nd theme turned from Red to Blue and no matter what I tried I couldn't revert back to the Red color. Finally I had to delete and reinstall. Thanks for your help.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

TwitchisMental

Quote from: skb on August 28, 2023, 07:08:33 PMSomehow, the 2nd theme turned from Red to Blue and no matter what I tried I couldn't revert back to the Red color. Finally I had to delete and reinstall. Thanks for your help.
That is odd, do you see anything in the logs? 

Either way glad that the problem is resolved.

Ricsca

Top 👍🏻

TwitchisMental

TwitchisMental

New Version Uploaded :

New Feature: Built In Forum Width Adjustment.
Adjustment: Adjusted the children section padding so the text is more centered.
Adjustment: Adjusted the text color for the profile info section.
Adjustment: Adjusted the right user menu drop down background to align properly with the top_section background.
Adjustment: Adjusted the progress bar color to match the main color of the theme variant.
Adjustment: Put a bit of a "bounce" on the color select options as you hover them.
Adjustment: Cleaned up the CSS and put the CSS variants in alphabetical order.
Bug Fix: Fixed the alert icon for bigger screens not displaying properly.

Dave J

Hi Tim,

Just noticed that there isn't a default thumbnail.png image for the theme. I know there are thumbnails for the colours. I only found out when using Tiny Portal to change the themes, so I created one see it attached
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Advertisement: