News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

feather

Started by Mick., October 03, 2021, 07:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarredSkies

Ah, good to know. Thank you!

ettore.gabrielli

Quote from: djkimmel on October 26, 2023, 12:47:39 PM
Quote from: ettore.gabrielli on October 26, 2023, 12:08:39 PMGreat theme.
When click on quote for entire message, it doesn't insert citation.

I just noticed that also in testing. When you quote someone it just says "Quote but not who/what the quote is from. I'd prefer it cited the quote source too. Guess that's another thing to look into.

Someone know how solve this?

Sheryl

Hi Mick, Feather is a wonderful theme, I must confess. A fantastic job done.

But I noticed newer posts on my forum now shows at the top. i.e a response comes above a topic instead of below and I don't seem to be able to reset it from the Admin center.

Anyone here know a way out of this?

Arantor

Check your profile > look and layout preferences, there's an option in there for having newest replies at the top.

Sheryl

Quote from: Arantor on February 13, 2024, 05:45:25 AMCheck your profile > look and layout preferences, there's an option in there for having newest replies at the top.
Done, thank you.

Sheryl

Quote from: Arantor on February 13, 2024, 05:45:25 AMCheck your profile > look and layout preferences, there's an option in there for having newest replies at the top.
Hi, members stil see it in that view. No means to change it generally from my side?

Arantor

Sure there are, Admin > Themes and Layout > Member Options. You can reset individual theme options from there for people using different themes.

Sheryl

Quote from: Arantor on February 14, 2024, 11:21:03 AMSure there are, Admin > Themes and Layout > Member Options. You can reset individual theme options from there for people using different themes.
Thanks

ettore.gabrielli

Quote from: QQP-Patrick on October 29, 2022, 06:32:48 PMIt took some time but i finally found out what was causing the problems with the popup window that should show who liked the post. Indeed that it has nothing to do with the team itself, and even none of my mods.

Its the Minimise CSS- and JavaScript-files setting in the main forum settings. When that is turned on it messes it up somehow. Even on a clean install of this theme.

Furthermore i found out that this same setting is also what causes the quick edit button to stop working. So turning the setting off fixed both issues for me.

So hopefully this can help others that use this team also.  ;D

THANK YOU!

Thomas057

@Mick why is there not any upgrade on this themes

Steve

Maybe he's busy? We do all have real lives.
DO NOT pm me for support!

njcyx

Quote from: QQP-Patrick on October 29, 2022, 06:32:48 PMIt took some time but i finally found out what was causing the problems with the popup window that should show who liked the post. Indeed that it has nothing to do with the team itself, and even none of my mods.

Its the Minimise CSS- and JavaScript-files setting in the main forum settings. When that is turned on it messes it up somehow. Even on a clean install of this theme.

Furthermore i found out that this same setting is also what causes the quick edit button to stop working. So turning the setting off fixed both issues for me.

So hopefully this can help others that use this team also.  ;D

You made my day! This trick works. Now my quick edit button works now. Thanks!

I just updated my site from 2.1.3 to 2.1.4. This theme seems to be working fine.

Advertisement: