[Preview] FX - WIP -- working on a custom theme

Started by Kindred, March 01, 2022, 05:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

Now that 2.1 is released, I am getting ready to upgrade one of the sites I help with...  but we need our pretty theme (or some variation of it).

We originally used a (heavily modified) version of Bloc's Studio003 theme.
Now we're going to go LIGHTWEIGHT!

https://test2.turtleshellprod.com
this is the work in progress...

modifies only the index.css, index.template and BoardIndex.template files away from the basic design...

If it turns out nice, I will probably remove the branded parts and make it available...

The CSS is using CSS variables/properties to standardize the color scheme and make one location in the CSS file to update colors throughout the site.

The only mod currently installed is the fa fa board icons mod (extended to include the star wars icons)

Still to go
-- make some of the text more readable in places (font color)
-- allow for variations of the theme (different matched background and banner -- and matching colors throughout)

You cannot view this attachment.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dave J

If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Kindred

After it's published for fx-sabers, and I remove the custom codingfir that specific site,  yes
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: