News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Is there a limit to the number of events that can be added to the calendar?

Started by DragonLady, June 28, 2022, 03:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

I can not imagine what you have done to your system to make it behave like that.  Seriously,  I can't make my system fail in the way yours is failing.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DragonLady

Quote from: Kindred on July 08, 2022, 09:46:51 PMI can not imagine what you have done to your system to make it behave like that.  Seriously,  I can't make my system fail in the way yours is failing.

Yeah; I've no idea, either. :(  I don't use any mods or other customizations anymore, so I doubt that is the problem, although there could be a remnant of an older one causing issues. 

Right now I'm just trying to discover and document exactly what the issues are, then a possible cause might present itself.

Kindred

Have you tried as a user on my test site to see how it is SUPPOSED to work?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DragonLady

Quote from: Kindred on July 09, 2022, 05:02:49 PMHave you tried as a user on my test site to see how it is SUPPOSED to work?

No; I took your word for it that it is working differently.  I'm almost certain that back 'round 2007 or 2008 I used the calendar pretty extensively for a while and that it worked just as I expected.  I don't remember any issues at that time but haven't really used it much myself since then.  My members do add events now and then, but none have reported any problems with it.

I'll try to visit your site tomorrow afternoon and see if anything about the way it works jumps out at me. 

Advertisement: