News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Admin Panel overlay

Started by AllanD, July 26, 2022, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanD

Ok not sure where to post this either here or theme support. I just upgraded to 2.12 without any issues, I redid the mods I had no issues at all. I reset the default theme to my theme that I made, and everything works fine on forum end. I went to the admin panel current theme setting and got this overlay I can't exit out of. This also happen on all the areas in the admin panel, like the package manager and such. Any help would be great.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

Speed King

If that's not default theme, it's better to ask the theme's author.

Sir Osis of Liver

Um, he is the theme author .....
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Antechinus

It's displaying the mobile menu on desktop. Probably an issue with media queries.

AllanD

Thank you all I will do some checking around and see what I can find out. I really appreciate all the help. 
KnD Hosting

AllanD

Still haven't figured out how to fix this. 
KnD Hosting

Sir Osis of Liver

Does the theme have a responsive.css or is it all in index.css?

- R. Waters

Kindred

You need to use a theme for 2.1.x not the RC versions
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

AllanD

Problem is I can't change the theme with the overlay present, I was trying to go to default theme but darn overlay won't close; 
KnD Hosting

Sir Osis of Liver

Did you try /index.php?theme=1 ?  If that doesn't work you can run repair_settings and reset to default theme.

- R. Waters

Antechinus

Quote from: AllanD on July 29, 2022, 10:07:52 PMProblem is I can't change the theme with the overlay present, I was trying to go to default theme but darn overlay won't close;
Use your browser's dev tools* and set it to display: none;

*Right click > Inspect

AllanD

I was able to do the display none but the back admin panel is still greyed out and not clickable like the pop up is still there.
KnD Hosting

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on July 29, 2022, 10:50:57 PMDid you try /index.php?theme=1 ?  If that doesn't work you can run repair_settings and reset to default theme.

- R. Waters

AllanD

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on August 01, 2022, 12:51:17 PM
Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on July 29, 2022, 10:50:57 PMDid you try /index.php?theme=1 ?  If that doesn't work you can run repair_settings and reset to default theme.
I didn't see this from before and it did work to allow to change the theme to default. Thank you to you and everyone. 
KnD Hosting

Advertisement: