Donations Mod, Donations_Pdb.php file

Started by mrandall131, September 06, 2005, 03:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrandall131

I have been unsuccessful in getting this mod to work.  I have uninstalled, installed, wiped everything clean and installed again.  I have verified everything in the package-info.xml and donations_11.mod files have been completed properly.  I still can not get any names to show up in the donations list. 

In the archive file, there is a donations.pdb.php file that nothing is done with.  Is this supposed to be installed someplace?  Has anyone else ran into this problem before?  All I am running with is Blue Jeans Theme, Googlebots and Spiders, and Global Stickys mods.

jay_nastyy

mrandall131

Found out that the mod isn't compatable with 1.1.   :'(

mrandall131

Oops!  Did ya go over to his new site?  Can't remember what it is, but he may have updated it now.

HoTmetal

Quote from: mrandall131 on November 26, 2005, 11:40:51 AM
Oops!  Did ya go over to his new site?  Can't remember what it is, but he may have updated it now.
Yea, so this means the mod works with 1.1rc1?? Do you have the URL? The sites' in Italian if I recall right?

mrandall131

Yep, it is in Italian, but you can figure out how to register and then just post in the English help section.  Unfortunately, I can not remember what the URL is, and I need to get over there and see if there are updates to the global anounce and stickies mod too.

revgreed

Quote from: mrandall131 on November 26, 2005, 10:46:13 PM
Yep, it is in Italian, but you can figure out how to register and then just post in the English help section.  Unfortunately, I can not remember what the URL is, and I need to get over there and see if there are updates to the global anounce and stickies mod too.

Hello,

The site you're looking for is:  http://www.smitalia.net

And how I know this is because you posted about this mod here:

http://www.smitalia.net/community/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,26/topic,56.0

mrandall131

Yeah, I was just too lazy to search since I had so many other things to do.   ;) Knew it was there somewhere, thanks!

jay_nastyy

yeah but can somebody please explain to me what to do with the  Donations_Pdb.php file

i have to add something to sql but i cant !!!

Advertisement: