News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

False message that the allowed number of attachments has been exceeded.

Started by User2, February 04, 2023, 03:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

User2

Hello. Now on my forum during the creation of the message, in the "Attachments" section there is a text: You have reached the maximum number of attachments allowed per post.
At the same time, I did not attach a single attachment at all.
At the same time, I can attach an attachment.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Go check your attachment settings, and set up limits. See if that changes then?
If you already have all limits properly configured, I wonder if 0 limit causes this.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

User2

Admin - Forum - Attachments and Avatars - Attachment Settings
in the paragraph: Max number of attachments per post, I put 0, but the signature remains: You have reached the maximum number of attachments allowed per post.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Confirmed, setting 0 for no file limits causes erroneous message about reached limits.

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: