News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

"Easily to edit" typo

Started by jeffythedragonslayer, March 18, 2023, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffythedragonslayer

On https://www.simplemachines.org/about/smf/features.php under "Member Navigation and Authentication" we have:

QuoteEasily to edit dropdown menus to get you where you want to be faster.

I think it should say "Easy-to-edit"

jeffythedragonslayer

On https://support.simplemachines.org/smotm.php, we have:

QuoteThe group is reward for a period of one month.

I think it should say "rewarded"

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Steve

I'm not sure I agree with the first one. Maybe @Kindred or @Irisado can verify it or not.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

The dropdown menus are editable? That's a feature no-one told me about. But even if there were a menu editor or similar, it would be 'easy to edit', not 'easily to edit'.

Kindred

Easily to edit
should be
easy to edit  (but no dashes)

The shotm should say "awarded"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

When was the last time SHOTM was awarded anyway?

Kindred

Think we tried giving it in 2022, but 2021 is the last I'm sure of
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: