News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Attach a file

Started by peter_mein, June 15, 2023, 12:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter_mein

Hello
If I upload a file and go to the red x, I can delete the file. If I cancel the delete and then try to delete it again, it no longer works. If I press the red x, nothing happens.

peter_mein

It would also be useful to have a value in the width and height input fields. If a user inserts an image and leaves the width and height fields blank, the default values are used. Now he sees the picture that is inserted. But now he thinks it's too small and wants it to be twice as big. he just doesn't know what the default values are and can only try it out until he has the right size. If there are values in it, he can see directly how big he has to enter the values to get the picture twice as big.

Julius_2000

Quote from: peter_mein on June 15, 2023, 12:27:36 PMIf I upload a file and go to the red x, I can delete the file. If I cancel the delete and then try to delete it again, it no longer works. If I press the red x, nothing happens.

This is a known bug and perhaps has not been addressed for 2.1.4 yet.

peter_mein

Ok I understand. And how do I know when the error is fixed?
Another problem is as follows. When I upload an image and see it in the editor, it looks like the attachment. This only happens at a certain size. It then looks normal in the post.
Can you try it here in the forum or is the error already known?

You cannot view this attachment.

Sesquipedalian

Quote from: peter_mein on June 15, 2023, 04:40:38 PMOk I understand. And how do I know when the error is fixed?
Another problem is as follows. When I upload an image and see it in the editor, it looks like the attachment. This only happens at a certain size. It then looks normal in the post.
Can you try it here in the forum or is the error already known?

You cannot view this attachment.

#7721 will fix this issue.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

Advertisement: