News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Timeout at subs.php

Started by greddy, September 20, 2023, 03:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greddy

Hello,

after long time i start again an update from 2.0.19 to 2.1.4 and the update works much
better and this time no attachment bug. The update running without errors.

But when i click on HOME (for the Mainpage) the server not answer and after 2 minutes this
error comming:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in C:\xxxx\xxx\Sources\Subs.php on line 3105

No Plugins installed, the index.php for Mainpage will load the subs.php and then waiting for timeout. But all the other Buttons: search, admin, moderate, Calendar and members answer asap.
When i go the one of the board with messages (over the admin panel) i can browse all boards, messages, can wrote and read ... all working.

Only mainpage not .. what can i do ? Any ideas ?

You cannot view this attachment.

live627

What is on the Mainpage? The board index?

Sir Osis of Liver

I'm getting this at https://www.blablabla.de/index.php -

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.blablabla.de. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

I am assuming those are not the actual URLs and that the user used blablabla in place of the real url...

What is your real site url?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

All of the posted url's are now getting SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT error.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

live627

Probably caused by one of the board descriptions. Any have links? Can you post those here?

greddy

hello,

https://www.zadm.de/sm/index.php?board=7.0

Update 1:
but now, when i am not logged in, as Guest its working, Board-Index working.
I create a new user, it is also working,  only when i am logged in as Admin its not working and i have the timeout.

Update 2:
when i give the new User the registered status it is also working, all is okay!
When the new User have Admin-Status it is NOT working, the Board-Index is not working.

live627

Then the descriptions of moderator-only boards may be causing the freeze.

greddy

it is really crazy, now i remove 2 board he have no category and all is working now !!!

Many thanks to all helping.

Greets, Peter

Kindred

what's of concern now is -- How did you get ANY boards that had no category? All boards in SMF must be assigned a category and it's no wonder that the system threw an error when it tried to process invalid data.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

live627

Might want to run the maintenance task to find and repair errors.

Advertisement: