[PAID] BBCode With Style/Post Templates to 2.1.14 OR Combined Mod

Started by StarredSkies, December 11, 2023, 11:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarredSkies

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well. I am offering payment for the upgrade of two old modifications OR the creation of a new mod based off a combined concept.

Ideally, I would like to do payment through Paypal or a similar platform. Along with this, I am open to paying for future upgrades/additions if need be. Personally, I am not familiar with how these things are priced, so please message me or post your quotes as need be. As for time of payment, please also state your preference.

I am either looking for:
- Upgrades to BBCode With Style by davidhs and Post Templates from SMFSimple
OR so they are compatible with 2.1.14
- A modification that could be created that could combine these two concepts for 2.1.14

If these modifications can be edited to work with 2.1.14 and following versions, that would be fantastic. If not, here are the details to my proposed modification.

Proposed Modification Details

DESCRIPTION:
The proposed modification would allow users to use CSS classes, styles, and HTML features to edit their posts in BBCode tags. You can view examples of these codes (and their execution) in this topic. Along with this, similar to SMFSimple's mod, I would like to integrate a post template system. This modification would allow users to create multiple, pre-made templates for their posts (example) that can be activated/deactivated with a limit. Activated templates would allow users to select a template from a dropdown list (example) which inserts it into their post.

FEATURES/PERMISSIONS:
- BBCodes with CSS, similarly to BBCode with Style, to style posts with CSS/HTML aspects (needs to be able to convert old codes)
- BBCodes with CSS can be disabled/enabled per membergroup (but preserves previous posts w/ codes)
- Users are allowed to create premade templates (enabled/disabled per membergroup) (example)
- Saved templates can be named and activated in the creation page (example)
- Create a max amount of saved templates (per membergroup, admins unlimited)
- Allow users to activate (or deactivate) templates which would add/remove them a dropdown that's found when replying
- When a post template selected from a dropdown, it should be added inserted into the text box. (example) Ideally, unlike the referenced modification, I would like this template to be inserted to wherever the text cursor is, rather than removing all the text already inserted.
- If there could be a way to integrate CSS animation into this, bonus points

TIMEFRAME + FUTURE PLANS:
As of right now, I'd prefer for this modification/update to be done sooner than later. It is vital to making decisions on how I am archiving/enabling posts on my upgraded website, along with how to handle roleplay posts in the future.

In the future, I would be open to making this for public use. We would have to discuss those terms, along with whether or not payment would be changed in that aspect.

Advertisement: