News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Signup welcome page for new registered member displaying error

Started by Suyuti, May 26, 2024, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suyuti

Anytime a new member fill the registration page form instead of him to receive a welcome message to the website, he receive an "error 500" message, just exactly like this:

This page isn't working website is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I have try all best to solve this issue since 2 months back, pls assist me here.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Suyuti

Quote from: Kindred on May 26, 2024, 10:41:56 PMSmf version? Mods installed?
Url?

The smf version is smf 2.1.4
The mod I installed is SMFADS v2.3
The theme I'm using is Steyle_V1
Registration page url that is showing the error after signing up is hxxp:attaqwaa.com/index.php?action=signup [nonactive]

Thanks so much

Steve

A 500 error is a server error. Seems to be working fine for me.
DO NOT pm me for support!

casper32

For this problem, please take a look at the topic I opened under the name http500 in my messages, there is a solution to the problem.
Belki Bir Gün....

casper32

Belki Bir Gün....

Steve

As I said, I was able to sign up, look at topics, etc. with no problem. If you're having a problem with a particular topic, please post it's link here.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Suyuti

Quote from: Steve on May 31, 2024, 07:41:19 AMAs I said, I was able to sign up, look at topics, etc. with no problem. If you're having a problem with a particular topic, please post it's link here.

Thanks for all the reply here, I'm really happy because I solved the problem immediately I find a look alike post in the other tread stating 505 error.
This is the same step I take to solve it below
:

Quote from: casper32 on May 27, 2024, 02:57:02 PM
Hello I solved the problem and by chance

There are SMTP mail settings in the admin panel. If you are using SMTP mail, you should fill it in appropriately. If you do not have this e-mail, you need to deactivate the option of sending e-mails to members in the membership section. When I do not enter the SMTP settings, it tries to send e-mail to subscribers and gives http500 error.

Thank you all.

Advertisement: