News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Highlight Sticky Topics

Started by clubkadettspain, May 27, 2024, 05:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubkadettspain

Hi how can I highlight sticky topics in my forum like the example image I attached? Thanks to all

GL700Wing

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

Kindred

You can also use css
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

clubkadettspain

Quote from: GL700Wing on May 27, 2024, 06:19:53 AM@clubkadettspain Have you tried the Separate the sticky topics mod?

Yes, i applied it on my forum but it separate it but not highligh it, regards.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

there's no need for a mod.  The highlighting can be easily done in CSS

this is the code I use for my test site
https://test2.turtleshellprod.com/index.php?board=1.0

.windowbg.sticky {
  background: #222328;
}
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dodos26

You will have to edit it manually for each style, modifying it may not help because custom styles may have different base style names.

Kindred

isn't that a more complicated version of what I already said?
Слaва
Украинi

dodos26

your version will not show how to locate a piece of css code that is usually named differently or located in a group of others.

clubkadettspain

Quote from: Kindred on May 27, 2024, 08:58:40 AMthere's no need for a mod.  The highlighting can be easily done in CSS

this is the code I use for my test site
https://test2.turtleshellprod.com/index.php?board=1.0 [nofollow]

.windowbg.sticky {
  background: #222328;
}

works perfect, easy  8)  thanks!!

Advertisement: