Personal Message Auto Responder

Started by live627, December 03, 2005, 08:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick

anyone given any thought to making this mod compatable with 1.1.3?

miseryshining

Quote from: Tick on August 29, 2007, 07:12:33 PM
anyone given any thought to making this mod compatable with 1.1.3?

Yes, I'll update this to 1.1.4 soon.

jmphillippi

Calzone

Here is my version tested on 1.1.4...
Greetings
Calzone

Apllicmz

Calzone

Greetings
Calzone

Eleglin

Quote from: Calzone on November 12, 2007, 07:17:01 PM
Here is my version tested on 1.1.4...
You should contact the customization team. so they could update on the main page of the mod. ;)
No support by PM or Mail.

Str8upNate

ya thx for the update i really like this mod :P

kizer

I gave it an install using Calzone's files and well it installed, but when I clicked on the turn it on in the user CP and filled in a reason why I was gone it wouldn't stay. I checked the user table in MYSQL and it showed two entires for the check and the reason.

Anything Im missing? I didn't see a permission in the Admin Panel.
Own a Jeep? Links4Jeeps.com

Calzone

It is working, try sending yourself a pm.
Greetings
Calzone

perplexed

I know that everything disappears as soon as you enter it and save - including the check in the checkbox, but this is starting to really confuse members now they are beginning to use it, as they can't tell if the auto respond is on or off!  Is there any way to at least keep the check in the checkbox when it is switched on?

thanks

JoannaGlass

I installed the package without reading this thread first. I saw where you can modify the package before the install to fix the index.template.php.

I am trying to add the code into the template file by hand and for some reason I continue to get an error. Can you verify the exact code I would need for that file.

Here is how it looks in my file for now.

echo '
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unread">', $txt['unread_since_visit'], '</a> <br />
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unreadreplies">', $txt['show_unread_replies'], '</a><br />';

I am super novice so any help would be appreciated.

Jessikard

is it possible to get an update for smf 1.1.5 ?

Jessikard

Quote from: Jessikard on August 13, 2008, 01:38:40 PM
is it possible to get an update for smf 1.1.5 ?
i only get an error in the index.template.php

help please

B.SkiLLs

Is there a version for 1.1.5 yet ??

That would be great and much needed. Thanks for any help and reply or a new version to fit 1.1.5

thanks

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

quiz_modder

Quote from: quiteperplexed on March 25, 2008, 09:54:51 AM
I know that everything disappears as soon as you enter it and save - including the check in the checkbox, but this is starting to really confuse members now they are beginning to use it, as they can't tell if the auto respond is on or off!  Is there any way to at least keep the check in the checkbox when it is switched on?

thanks

To fix this you will need to do the following:

- Open /Sources/Load.php

- Find "elseif ($set == 'profile')"

- You will see a big list of fields being returned from the database here with something like the following:

Quote$select_columns = "
         IFNULL(lo.logTime, 0) AS isOnline, IFNULL(a.ID_ATTACH, 0) AS ID_ATTACH, a.filename, a.attachmentType,
         mem.signature, mem.personalText, mem.location, mem.gender, mem.avatar, mem.ID_MEMBER, mem.memberName,
         mem.realName, mem.emailAddress, mem.hideEmail, mem.dateRegistered, mem.websiteTitle, mem.websiteUrl,
         mem.birthdate, mem.ICQ, mem.AIM, mem.YIM, mem.MSN, mem.posts, mem.lastLogin, mem.karmaGood,
         mem.karmaBad, mem.memberIP, mem.memberIP2, mem.lngfile, mem.ID_GROUP, mem.ID_THEME, mem.buddy_list, mem.pm_ignore_list,
         mem.pm_email_notify, mem.timeOffset" . (!empty($modSettings['titlesEnable']) ? ', mem.usertitle' : '') . ",
         mem.timeFormat, mem.secretQuestion, mem.is_activated, mem.additionalGroups, mem.smileySet, mem.showOnline,
         mem.totalTimeLoggedIn, mem.ID_POST_GROUP, mem.notifyAnnouncements, mem.notifyOnce, mem.notifySendBody,
         mem.notifyTypes, lo.url, mg.onlineColor AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.groupName, '') AS member_group,
         pg.onlineColor AS post_group_color, IFNULL(pg.groupName, '') AS post_group,
         IF(mem.ID_GROUP = 0 OR mg.stars = '', pg.stars, mg.stars) AS stars, mem.passwordSalt, mem.visitors, mem.visitorstime, mem.visitorcount";

- You will then need to add mem.pmAutoRespondAwayMsgActivate, mem.pmAutoRespondAwayMsg to the list of fields being returned

- Save and upload

It should now work. Obviously, please backup before making any manual changes.

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: B.SkiLLs on August 28, 2008, 05:45:12 AM
Is there a version for 1.1.5 yet ??

That would be great and much needed. Thanks for any help and reply or a new version to fit 1.1.5

thanks

skratch that --- 1.1.6 instead unless i can just change the xml install file and might work uh ???

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

spoontosser

Advertisement: