News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Thank You Mod (V1.2.3)

Started by ディン1031, January 11, 2006, 12:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisaL27

I'm all new to mods even though I have an SMF for 3 years now but always someone else used to do the ticking...So, my question is...This mod is compatible with "Forum version: SMF 1.1.16"? And if yes how do I install?

Thanks in advance,
Chrisa

mrintech

Quote from: ChrisaL27 on November 06, 2012, 07:03:53 AM
I'm all new to mods even though I have an SMF for 3 years now but always someone else used to do the ticking...So, my question is...This mod is compatible with "Forum version: SMF 1.1.16"? And if yes how do I install?

Thanks in advance,
Chrisa

Yes it is: http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=257

You need to install using Package Manager :)

ChrisaL27

docfarzad

hi. I've just installed your awesome mod. it's amazing that yours is the only thanking system available! I've been looking for something similar to your mod for a long time. and what I have in mind is pretty rare. I don't know if you accept to add new features or not. I'll just give you an image of what I want and maybe you could help:

1- I want a thanking system for inside SMF (which yours already is). I also want a button to be integrated with the thanking system. It means the button will have an html code which people can put on their webpages. When our forum user clicks that button anywhere on the net, a thank you will be added to the number of thank you's the user has received. If the user was not signed in when clicking the button, they'll have to sign in.
As you can see it's basically like a custom "like" button. Just like the one facebook uses.

2- Can we change the name "Thanks" to a type of custom currency? So, for example user X has received 22 "Hearts". In here "Thanks" have changed to "Hearts"

Are the features possible to add?

javierjp

when i click Uninstall at Installed Packages it will show:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
This package cannot be uninstalled, because there is no uninstaller!

Please contact the mod author for more information.

This mod can be uninstallled in any way???? How i can uninstall this manually instead?? i can reverse the files changes but what about reverse the db changes?

i must delete this?

delete smf_thank_you table
delete thank_you_automatic field from smf_boards table
delete thank_you_topics_enable field from smf_boards table
delete thank_you field from smf_topics table
delete ALL the thank_you fields from smf_board_permissions table
delete Thank_You_AddCounter , Thank_You_MemberColor , Thank_You_LinkListOnly, Thank_You_AddLink from smf_settings table

i missed something?

thanks in advance.

Advertisement: